Neil Kimball, 45, was arrested on Friday on suspicion of raping a 14-year-old girl

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mes-investigator-arrested-suspicion-rape.html
A Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy who investigates sex crimes has been arrested on suspicion of raping a 14-year-old girl whose case he was handling.

Neil Kimball, 45, was arrested on Friday following a lengthy investigation by the sheriff's criminal internal investigation bureau.

He is being held on $2 million bail after being booked for suspicion of rape by force and preventing or dissuading a victim from testifying.
6435466-6410765-image-m-11_1542736867220.jpg

Kimball, who has been with the department for 20 years, is accused of attacking the 14-year-old when he was investigating her case with the Special Victims Bureau.

The rape allegedly occurred in November last year in Ventura County.

It was uncovered after one of Kimball's colleagues was reviewing his cases when he took medical leave, Los Angeles County Sheriff Jim McDonnell told KABC.

Kimball, who has been off-duty due to medical leave since August, has been relived with out pay pending the investigation.

The department is currently reviewing roughly 300 cases that Kimball has investigated for the Special Victims Bureau.

Kimball was investigated back in 2009 after a woman complained to the sheriff's office that he had allegedly forced her to touch his genitals.

He was called to investigate a case at a Travel Inn and was questioning a group of women at the time, according to documents.

Prosecutors declined to charge him in that case because there was insufficient evidence.
[....]
Arraignment is next week.

Comments

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Bold Member!
Oct 31, 2018
Ratings
1,523 102 5
It takes a real piece of shit to endear themselves as a child's protector after the horror of molestation and then turn around and rape a vulnerable, broken kid.
Toss his ass in gen pop with a tatoo that says "I'm a cop and rape kids"...I'll pay for the ink

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,636 4,056 4,190
I'm everywhere
He’s probably going to kill himself before justice is served

I doubt it ... his ego's way to big for that. Right now he is telling himself what a slut she is ...and how much she wanted it ... and that she raped HIM.
Post automatically merged:

He’s probably going to kill himself before justice is served

I doubt it ... his ego's way to big for that. Right now he is telling himself what a slut she is ...and how much she wanted it ... and that she raped HIM.

Satanica

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Sep 3, 2013
Ratings
67,231 3,387 119
Texas
If I have to feed a guy to get him to work harder I might as well save up my Cool Whip $ and just buy a stellar sex toy LOL
Post automatically merged:

Men are just lazy sometimes lmao
90% of the women featured here should save their money and make the switch, because the worthless dicks they're settling for aren't doing them any good. Probably not even in the bedroom. They wouldn't have to waste their hard earned money or foodstamps on some selfish bastard.

Welcome to DD! Happy to have you, Angry!

Nov 21, 2018
Ratings
41 2 1
90% of the women featured here should save their money and make the switch, because the worthless dicks they're settling for aren't doing them any good. Probably not even in the bedroom. They wouldn't have to waste their hard earned money or foodstamps on some selfish bastard.

Welcome to DD! Happy to have you, Angry!
Not the foodstamps!!! LOL.....and thanks! I'm trying to get used to the new format, i like it!