• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SoUncool

With my all by myself...
http://www.kmbc.com/news/16775807/detail.html

hvcgb5.jpg

LENEXA, Kan. -- Neighbors are calling it the "sodomy house" because of a strange sign posted outside.

The house getting all the attention is at 99th Terrace and Quivira Road in Lenexa. The word sodomy is spelled out with blue tape on the garage door windows, and it is accompanied by a woman's picture.

"The first look, we were, like, 'so do my.' It took a second to kick in that it was sodomy," neighbor Justin Whedon told KMBC's Chris Nagus.

Whedon said his neighbor once offered an explanation for the sign.

"One day, he got home, my wife got home -- he was yelling the picture was of his wife. She said, 'Why does it say sodomy?' He said, 'That's what they are doing to her,'" Whedon said.

"I just think about it as the creepy house on the corner," neighbor Brandon Glover said.

Several neighbors on the block said that the man who posted the sign is in jail.

"Somebody needs to get in there and take it down. Pretty much everybody sees it," Glover said.

KMBC wasn't able to reach either the Oak Park Homes Association or the property owner.

"The first look, we were, like, 'so do my.' It took a second to kick in that it was sodomy," neighbor Justin Whedon told KMBC's Chris Nagus.

LMAO, this is gold, Im guessing this wacko found out his wife was taking it in the butt by someone else and this is his lame ass way of payback by humiliation....

If they are that upset and no one can remove the "sign" they should just go over and tape up cardboard or something over the damn windows. LOL but it is kinda funny.

Back