• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
[GALLERY=media, 1915][/GALLERY]
A2254922-D45E-412B-96AD-2C805808F26E.jpeg
Bryan Williams’ Neighbors allegedly heard him beating his child. They didn’t waste any time and called the cops!!

Police found a 2yr old in the apartment with a black left eye, swollen lip, large amounts of petechiae on the neck, ears, forehead, roof of his mouth and face, bruising, a handprint on his back, arm and thigh. Williams tried to give the cops a bullshit story about how the injuries occurred. They didn’t believe it and slapped those silver bracelets on his wrist.

Last edited:
Read on here recently about a dude who lived in another apartment had turned up his tv to drown out the screams of a 3yo who was being beaten to death in a bathroom. And it makes me wonder if almost everybody does that shit instead of calling the police. I remember reading about another neighbor who called the police cos she heard a child being beaten..little girl was being whipped n whipped n whipped by her step mother n a step mother's friend was there. So this makes two.. These two should go viral every where. This is what you should do when you hear a child being beaten.. You dont turn up your tv.

Neighbors who did the right thing! Well done!
Finally!!! A reporter actually found the very first set of neighbors who heard a parent beating a child and did one of only two right things to do next!!! Congratulations to the neighbors for being heroes instead of guilty for ignoring abuse.

The only choices that are the right things to do when you hear anybody beating a child of any age - but it does make it worse when the child is very little more than a walking baby at 2 years old.

Choice #1: immediately grab a couple of weapons for self-protection and confront the piece of shit, pathetic abuser and make him or her pay for the damage he or she has inflicted.

Choice #2: Call the cops and insist they get their asses over there immediately before the kid is dead. If you sense that the cops won't show up immediately, refer to Choice #1.

Reminder: If you observe abuse, hear about abuse from someone else, or hear abuse yourself, AND DO NOTHING, you are almost as guilty as the person hurting children and should go to jail for a long time. If the situation of abuse that you become aware of is too scary to confront, call that child's guidance counselor at school. Tell the guidance counselor that you know they are a mandatory reporter for child abuse and you are going to tell them about child abuse you have learned about first hand. Most of the time you can remain anonymous.
Post automatically merged:

Look at that face projecting anger and annoyance in his mugshot. Imagine that face contorted in, "I'm going to beat your little ass boy!" mode coming at you. That child lived in terror of him.

Applause for the neighbors. Too many times no one makes the call.

+/Look at that face projecting anger and annoyance in his mugshot.
Exactly!! I was going to say the same thing!! This man is not remorseful in the least. He is a danger to society. Lock his ass up forever.

Last edited:
Back