• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

matchlightsm80.jpeg

. A man is in custody after handing his young neighbor a firework that blew up, causing the boy to lose his arm on his 10th birthday.

They lit a firework and then they gave it to me," he said. "The fuse went down, I looked at it and then it popped in my hand when I was going to throw it."

It was more than a pop -- an explosion so powerful that it rocked cars parked nearby.

The homemade firework had been handed to Aaron by two adult neighbors in Compton. Suspect Walter Revolorio, 27, is now in custody.
[•••]
Revolorio was charged July 9 with one felony count of child abuse under circumstances or conditions likely to cause great bodily injury or death, and one felony count of possession of a destructive device in a public place.
[•••]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck these morons, this is attempted murder! Hope this kid can come through realizing how strong he is.
Post automatically merged:

Crying my fucking eyes out, poor kid!
Fuck these morons, this is attempted murder! Hope this kid can come through realizing how strong he is.
OMG just watched the video , poor little guy

Last edited:
Back