• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Raleigh man charged in the death of a 1-year-old girl made his first appearance in court on Tuesday.

Ricky James Walker Jr., 31, of River Water Court, showed little emotion as he appeared before a judge.

Walker's charges were upgraded to murder after the baby died Monday, authorities said.

A neighbor, who did not want to give her name, said she heard "loud banging" coming from the apartment where the alleged abuse happened last week.

"It was constant, like for an hour," she said. "It was so bad and so hard that my picture in my living room on my mantel fell off.

It was only later that she learned the child living next door, 1-year-old Alliya, had been taken to the hospital with severe injuries, including bleeding near the brain, bruising on her arm and cuts and swelling on her forehead.

According to police, Walker is the mother's boyfriend and was taking care of the child at the time.

The neighbor said the mother has been dating Walker for only a few months.
1645542771217.png

Last edited:
RICKY J WALKER JR
Offender Number:
1486987​
Inmate Status:
ACTIVE​

Incarceration Status:
ACTIVE​
Total Incarceration Term:
26 YEARS 5 MONTHS​
Conviction Date: