• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Jack and Diane, an odd couple, were rescued from Kershaw, South Carolina, when their owner vanished, rescue officials say. The donkey and emu couple are inseparable and reportedly sleep together.

Carolina Waterfowl Rescue Founder Jennifer Gordon took action to make sure the two could stay together, and posted about their adoption. The post gathered more than 2,000 inquires the Associated Press reported.

One of the inquires came from a familiar face on the television screen, the Walking Dead actor, Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Jeffrey Morgan plays the villainous Negan on the zombie thriller TV hit.

Jennifer Gordon decided the actor would be the best fit for the South Carolina couple since he has the best resources to care for the pair. The donkey and emu can roam free on his Hudson Valley, New York, farm, Associated Press says.

Jack and Diane will officially be adopted on Tuesday.
https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/so...cle_cdb4d9f4-f7f4-11e8-83b6-171748b65480.html
1543952572679.png

I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan so much!! But I don't think of him as Negan. I stopped watching when I knew they were going to kill Glen. Don't touch my nerd Asian boy. I think of him as John Winchester from Supernatural. And if you know anything about him, the animals will be very happy with him.

Back