• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Deputies: Nedra Byrd Arrested After 10-year-old Is Found Wandering Drunk And Naked

2bva6b.jpg
Spring Hill, Florida -- A Spring Hill mother was arrested and faces child neglect charges after deputies say her 10 year old son was found walking in the street, naked and drunk.

A couple out walking their dog stumbled across 31-year-old Nedra Byrd's son Thursday at 7:30 p.m. They took the boy to Amanda Roesch's home. She and her husband know the little boy because he's been over at their home many times before.

Amanda says, "They brought him here. We have kids that go to school with him."

The Hernando County Sheriff's office was called and detectives say when they arrived at the boy's home his mother didn't open the door. A man named James Shannon opened up and said he thought the child was in his room. Byrd they say was passed out on the couch and appeared drunk.

When she came to they say she too said she thought her son was in his room. When asked if she'd been drinking she reportedly said "Yeah. I'm drunk as hell."

Amanda adds, "This little boy he said all I want for my mommy is to go to rehab and to get anger management because mommy drinks to feel better cause she's mad. He's ten. Really? He had to to take care of mom how do you not know your child is naked drunk and missing?"

Detectives talked to the 10 year old who they say confirmed that his mother had been drinking Christian Brother's Brandy for most of the day. But the bombshell he told detectives was that his mother gave him four shots of the hard liquor. Roesch says, "He was so intoxicated he didn't realize that he didn't have any clothes on."

When asked, detectives say the child admitted he had drunk alcohol before.

The Department of Children and Families took the boy into custody, and later did bloodwork that showed the his blood alcohol content was .108.

Deputies found a half-empty bottle of Christian Brothers Brandy with a shot glass sitting on Byrd's kitchen counter.

Byrd was arrested on one count of child neglect, and placed on $1,000 bond.
[...]
http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/29...ound-wandering-drunk-and-naked-in-Spring-Hill

Wouldn't it be awesome if all this was just a perfectly executed cunning plan by the 10yo to highlight the problems at home and force his mum to get some help?

Spring Hill, Fl — Nedra Byrd is facing child neglect charges after her 10-year-old son was found wandering the streets naked and intoxicated.
Police were called to Byrd’s home by a neighbor who found the naked boy walking the streets and clearly drunk off his ass. The neighbor said they went to Byrd’s home and found the 31-year-old passed out on the couch. They brought the boy back to their home and notified police.
“He couldn’t even stand. He was just, ahhh, you know. Naked, and I’m like, come in the house baby — and I went and got some of my son’s clothes,â€￾ the boy’s neighbor, Amanda Roesch said.
When police arrived at Byrd’s home, they also saw her sleeping on the couch with a man sitting near her looking at his phone. When police asked the man if they knew where the 10-year-old was, he stated he should be in his room. After checking and seeing that the boy was not there, he tried to wake Byrd.…

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

Another beautiful, shining example of motherhood!

Don't get me wrong, I understand addiction and substance abuse, but that's probably what kept me from being an idiot and doing shit like this, or not doing shit I should.

We wonder why there are so many problems in the world, but this is what our children's peers, and some of our peers when we were kids, are being raised in. Not only did the kid have no business being fed alcohol, he also had no business being aware of what his mother was doing and why.

Back