• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (AP) — Balancing a career and family is a challenge for anyone. For these couples, the career happens under the same roof.

J.J. Connelly has spent 20 years patrolling the roads for Nebraska State Patrol Troop D's headquarters in North Platte.

Seven years ago, his wife, Tish, joined Troop D. But while J.J. is patrolling the roads, Tish stays in the office, analyzing data and statistics to help investigations.

"You should hear our pillow talk," J.J. said.

The couple love what they do. They fill each other in on the day-to-day and share information.

J.J. turns to Tish to talk about the toughest moments in his highway career. He also works as a reconstructionist.

They work down the hall from one another. On Mondays, Tish's day off, J.J. brings her lunch.

They deal with the pressures of working in crime with laughter.

"We have a morbid sense of humor," Tish told The North Platte Telegraph . "Our faith and our humor is what gets us through."

More at source.

So what?
This just in a couple has a happy marriage.
Whoop-dee-doo!
Be sure to update this if they ever decide to kill each other

My parents met when they were assigned each other as partners on the Detroit Police force in 1974. They married in 1975, I came along in 78. Here it is 2018 and they are still married...

This story makes me smile hard. ❤

Barf

What an irritating story and even more irritating couple. Who gives a shit
Post automatically merged:

Why even post this stupid shit?

Barf

What an irritating story and even more irritating couple. Who gives a shit
Post automatically merged:

Why even post this stupid shit?

Happy Thanksgiving, Jack!
Are you thankful or happy, with anything in your life?

Back