• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Is being tried in public opinion....

• Good, fuck em!

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Bad, help em!

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
What about his wife? Is she standing by his side or what? If i knew my husband raped multiple dozens of women his dick would go chop chop bye bye.. And i would turn him in.. I don't know how she is OK with this shit?7.

@Victoria commented:

No, no, no, nooooo... :banghead: Pleeeease don't let this one end up in the trash on a technicality...*crossing fingers* I call bullshit.

@robin299 commented:
What about his wife? Is she standing by his side or what?
This article from People magazine is the latest thing I can find on what she plans to do: http://www.people.com/article/bill-cosbys-wife-camille-stands-by-him-source-says and this one talks about the judge ruling that she has to testify at his civil trial, marital privilege doesn't apply: http://www.smh.com.au/world/judge-r...n-civil-case-against-him-20160102-gly9wt.html

YES! Justice, so long denied, has finally been served. Guilty on all three accounts, each punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

https://www.apnews.com/6964802787ae...ds-Cosby-be-found-a-sexually-violent-predator
Bill Cosby should be classified as a sexually violent predator, according to an assessment issued by Pennsylvania’s Sexual Offenders Assessment Board.

A court document filed by the Montgomery County district attorney’s office Tuesday asks to schedule a hearing on the assessment so a judge can make the final determination of whether the comedian will be classified as sexually violent. No date had been set for the requested hearing as of early Tuesday.

The 81-year-old was convicted April 26 on three counts of aggravated indecent assault related to accusations he had drugged and assaulted Andrea Constand at his home in 2004. The weekslong trial included testimony from five other women who also have accused Cosby of similar sexual misconduct, but the conviction only relates to the allegations from Constand.

The Associated Press does not typically identify people who say they are victims of sexual assault unless they grant permission, as Constand has done.

Cosby is confined to his home awaiting sentencing, which is scheduled for Sept. 24. He faces up to 10 years in prison.

O’Neill ordered Cosby be outfitted with a GPS monitoring bracelet and said he needs permission to leave the home, and only then to visit with lawyers or go to the doctor.

The report, which looks at 14 different areas to determine sexually violent predator status, is not public. Copies are given to the prosecutor, defense attorney and court before the hearing and the board’s assessor will likely testify about how she made the recommendation.

State law already requires Cosby to register as a sex offender because of the sexual nature of the charge he was convicted of. The sexually violent predator classification would require increased treatment in prison and increased notification of neighbors upon release.

Back