• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan was filmed on Sunday leading a ‘Death to America’ chant during a visit to Iran.

Farrakhan, who has been in the news in recent weeks after he referred to Jews as ‘termites,’ met with senior officials in the Islamic Republic.

The controversial Black Muslim leader gave a speech Sunday at Tehran University.

The country is officially marking the 39th anniversary of the seizure of the American embassy after the fall of the Shah.

In his remarks, Farrakhan referred to the United States as the ‘Great Satan’ and slammed President Donald Trump for re-imposing economic sanctions, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute.

‘Is it not true that you have called America the Great Satan?’ Farrakhan said.

‘If you believe that, then wouldn't Satan be actively involved in trying to destroy a nation that is set up on... submission to the will of God?’

Farrakhan also urged Iranians to persevere and ‘carry forward the Revolution.’

‘America is making it very hard for Iran to successfully carry out its mission,’ Farrakhan said.

At one point during the speech, Farrakhan began chanting in Farsi, saying ‘Death to…’ before allowing the students to complete the sentence by responding ‘...America.’
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...an-prompting-conservatives-slam-liberals.html
1541472027144.png

Clinton and 3 Anti-Semites

In case anyone doesn't know, the Nation of Islam and its leader Louis Farrakhan, is recognized as a "Hate Group" by the Southern Poverty Law Center (link). Yet for some reason, both Clinton and Obama have no qualms being with the man.
1541473359647.png

How can this be? Do I see yet another example of hypocrisy?

After that he shouldn't be allowed back in our country, because, obviously, he doesn't want to be here, doesn't like it here. Give him his fondest desire, make him stay in Iran.

In case anyone doesn't know, the Nation of Islam and its leader Louis Farrakhan, is recognized as a "Hate Group" by the Southern Poverty Law Center (link). Yet for some reason, both Clinton and Obama have no qualms being with the man.
View attachment 9609
How can this be? Do I see yet another example of hypocrisy?
This photo was from 2005 tho. Besides, Barbara Walters, and many other non democrats have fraternized with this pos. Let's not try to condemn dems for photo ops.

Ya'll orange ass president schmoozing with known enemies of democracy, i.e. Putin, Kim. Matter of fact, earlier this year, FarraCON was praising Trump saying that they share a common enemy: the FBI. Candace Owens (of Turning Point USA, a pro-trump org), Glenn Beck, and even Breitbart seems to enjoy the CON's support for Trump. The same people who wanted the dems to denounce FarraCON are suddenly happy with the man. How's THAT for hypocrisy?

This photo was from 2005 tho. Besides, Barbara Walters, and many other non democrats have fraternized with this pos. Let's not try to condemn dems for photo ops.

Ya'll orange ass president schmoozing with known enemies of democracy, i.e. Putin, Kim. Matter of fact, earlier this year, FarraCON was praising Trump saying that they share a common enemy: the FBI. Candace Owens (of Turning Point USA, a pro-trump org), Glenn Beck, and even Breitbart seems to enjoy the CON's support for Trump. The same people who wanted the dems to denounce FarraCON are suddenly happy with the man. How's THAT for hypocrisy?
Please don't think in any way my criticism of Obama is in anyway in support of that buffoon currently in office. In fact, January 2017 is the first time I ever hoped for a sitting president to "meet with an accident", not Obama, Bush, Clinton, none of them, just the buffoon. Hypocrisy abounds on both sides, but this photo was shot in 2005 yet it never saw the light of day until now, can you image any other president in today's climate being given such a pass, even though Louis Farrakhan was a well know racist, homophobe and anti-semite (and leader of a hate group) as the time of this meeting? Even considering this, I hold Obama in a bit more respect than that idiot in officer now. I just wanted to indicate the level of hypocrisy has gotten in our political landscape.

I think that we can all agree that every president, high official, candidate, egotistical celebrity has sucked up with creepy people. They will step on their own grandmothers for a photo op, praise, promises, money, job opportunity and party power. It's a big circle jerk just for their special club.
They all do it.
No exceptions.

Last edited:
@Craygor

He does not deserve respect. This man went on a Middle East Apology Tour and than turned around and killed thousands of people and destroyed Iraq, Syria and Libya.

I can give you reasons why I do not respect

Trump
Bush 2
Clinton 1& 2
Bush 1
Reagan
Carter

Last edited:
@Craygor

He does not deserve respect. This man went on a Middle East Apology Tour and than turned around and killed thousands of people and destroyed Iraq, Syria and Libya.
My respect level for the current president is a pretty damn low, so when I say I respect Obama slightly more, its not really worth measuring.

@Craygor

I think Trump was placed in office by both parties so that they could create tensions between the races, ethnic groups and men and women. We will end up living in a military state, If you import people from corrupt countries they will think the corruption in the United States is nothing.

Don't you find it funny how much the Obama's talked shit on the Bushes and we see images of them together laughing and looking might friendly.

The hatred for the the Clintons' and them no longer having power to create favors for their wealthy donors is what did her in.

Made me sick to my stomach when Obama had the Farrakook photo op.

The man runs a hate group and should be in prison.

Back