• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
A first year teacher and swim coach Natasha Sizow is on unpaid leave after sending pictures to students with her camera phone. That wouldn't be a big deal, except they were pictures of herself "in various stages of undress", in other words, stripping.

natasha.jpg

Norfolk Police and court records show 24-year-old Natasha L. Sizow of Virginia Beach was charged with two counts each of indecent liberties and use of a communications device to facilitate crimes against children.

She has turned herself in,and bonded out.

I front-paged her because i thought the guys might think she was hot and add something suitable in the comments. And also because her IQ has to be subnormal if she really thought those pics wouldn't be all over the high school in ten minutes.

Back