• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

LFODBiker

Trusted Member
I bet her ex is really regretting the first moment he looked in her direction...

Source -

WASHINGTON — A woman apparently upset with her ex-boyfriend now faces arson charges in connection with a $2.2 million fire that damaged a New Carrollton, Maryland, apartment complex, leaving nearly 130 people without a place to live last month.

Natasha Ciara Joyner, 32, of New Carrollton is charged with first-degree arson, second-degree arson, first-degree malicious burning, malicious destruction of property worth more than $1,000 and reckless endangerment, according to a news release from the Prince George’s County Fire/EMS Department.

While the fire department is not releasing details of how the Sept. 17 fire was set, spokesman Mark Brady tells WTOP it was Joyner’s own apartment that went up in flames and that she “targeted” the ex-boyfriend.

4808628-6244059-Hell_hath_no_fury_Fire_investigators_in_Maryland_say_Natasha_Joy-m-71_1538774297755.jpg

IMG_3323.JPG

<...>

He must have seen something special that I can't see. Because she doesn't look like the kind of crazy that's worth fucking.

Oh no baby, the dick cannot be that good.
I would not be putting my freedom on the line for no penis. There is a lot more walking around ready to waste your time.

Back