• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 'besotted' teenager who helped her boyfriend clean up after he murdered a transgender woman during a sex and drugs binge has avoided jail.

Natalia Darkowska, 18, was found guilty of perverting the course of justice after university dropout Jesse McDonald, 25, killed Naomi Hersi in March.

Their Old Bailey trial had heard how former A grade student and tennis ace McDonald contacted 36-year-old Ms Hersi through dating website Fabswingers.com. After days together, McDonald drugged and stabbed the hospitality worker to death with a knife and a broken bottle at a hotel near Heathrow Airport where he was living.

The intelligent and well-spoken defendant then spun a web of lies to his mother and called on his girlfriend to help.

On Friday March 16, McDonald had texted his girlfriend saying that he had been an 'idiot' and that he had 'not cheated' but had 'got addicted to a nasty drug' that he claimed he had never had before.

He continued to message Darkowska, saying he had 'got a big drug dealer lying across my floor right now' who 'won't wake up'.

Claiming not to have slept in three or four days and that he had a knife held to his throat by Ms Hersi, McDonald gave the impression that he was in danger. Once she arrived, Darkowska set about cleaning up the blood as Ms Hersi's body lay in the bathroom.

Police found the victim lying half-naked, partly covered by a rug on the small bathroom floor and later tracked down the defendants.

At an earlier hearing, McDonald was jailed for life with a minimum term of 20 years for murder and perverting the course of justice.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-boyfriend-24-clean-murder-spared-jail.html
1544318063909.png
1544318077246.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rop-25-murdered-transgender-woman-jailed.html

Last edited:
She's not a besotted teenager ... she's an adult.

I'm not concerned that the victim was transgendered ... i don't think its significant.

because sex ... drugs ... violence ... It could happen to anyone.

Despise when they downplay the criminal acts of adults by referring to them as "teens".

saying that he had been an 'idiot' and that he had 'not cheated' but ...
Yeah ignore the half naked tranny on the floor...I promise nothing happened.

He probably started feeling some new feelings and freaked out

Back