• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Two children saw the egg throw the baby into the planks of a wooden fence. She also picked up a rake and threw it at the malnourished bruised baby’s head. Not satisfied Natalee Sesler grabbed the baby by the leg and sling him hard into a patio chair.
According to police her behavior appears to be drug induced.
DCF better not give this baby back.

Last edited:
Shannon Wixon's 11-year-old daughter was outside playing with a friend when they saw 25-year-old Natalee Sesler abusing her son in a fit of rage.

"They came running into the house and they told me, 'There's a lady over here that just threw her baby against the wall,'" recalled Wixon, who lives at the apartments.

The two girls said they witnessed Natalee Sesler chuck the baby at a wooden fence, and then proceed to throw a metal rake at his head.

"I was like, 'Are you being serious?' They said 'yes,' and I jumped up and ran out here," Wixon explained.

Wixon made it outside in time to watch the rest of the disturbing scene unfold.

"I came out and looked behind the fence of apartment one, and that's when I'd seen the lady sitting there and her child was laying over a lawn chair, hanging upside down pretty much, screaming, crying," she said. "She was just sitting there not doing anything."

Wixon called 911. Sesler tried to make an escape, but not before blaming the incident on the child.

"She shook the baby and said, 'This is what you get for crying, this is what we get for you crying.' And then she took off walking," Wixon said.

Pinellas Park police eventually caught up with Sesler, who was wearing only a shirt and underwear while attempting to board a nearby bus.

They said the whole incident began because she was angry her 10-month-old wouldn't stand up.

"It's sad," Wixon said. "I knew the baby was under 1 year old, just helpless."

Authorities said drugs may have played a role in the disturbing abuse.

While neighbors said they don't know Selser, since she was only visiting the area from New Port Richey, but it was obvious she needed help.

"Clearly she was not in her right mind at all," said Wixon.

@Satanica and @cubby my youngest grand is 16.5 months and says about two words.. the rest is jibber jabber.. I know as a nurse some talk slower than others and he seems to know exactly what he’s saying or asking and we answer him and talk to him in normal language.. he’s as smart as a whip.. in my heart I know it’s okay but sometimes that educational part of my brain has me worrying for nothing..

If nothing else seems amiss, don't worry about it. The grandmonkey had her own language too. She jabbered alot. but she gave names to people, I am BapBap, my son is PeeBee, and he said he didn't think she'd ever talk, but boy can she talk now. Got a video the other day, Hey, BapBap, I'm not a diva, I'm just looking fabulous! She also said she needed to be in high school, cause she could do a split and her big sister couldn't. How's that for logic?

If nothing else seems amiss, don't worry about it. The grandmonkey had her own language too. She jabbered alot. but she gave names to people, I am BapBap, my son is PeeBee, and he said he didn't think she'd ever talk, but boy can she talk now. Got a video the other day, Hey, BapBap, I'm not a diva, I'm just looking fabulous! She also said she needed to be in high school, cause she could do a split and her big sister couldn't. How's that for logic?
She's just adorable. My 20-month-old said "Mommy" last night, but it came out like "Mahi". And toddled over to me, and hugged and snuggled my thunder thigh. My cuddlebaby.

Latest posts

Back