• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Tennessee man accused of grabbing a 14-year-old girl on a street in a popular tourist destination in Nashville last month has been arrested again for indecent exposure.

An East Nashville woman said she was confronted Sunday afternoon by a stranger, who pulled down his pants and inappropriately touched himself on her porch, according to WKRN-TV.

The woman said she hid inside her home and called police. The suspect, identified as Erig Craig, 38, was arrested, the TV station reported.

“It didn’t seem real. It still doesn’t seem real,” the woman, who asked not to be identified, told the station Monday.

She said she was using her phone outside her home when the man began shouting from across the street, saying he was interested in her, according to WKRN.

“He was yelling that he wanted me. That he wanted to come in my house,” she said. “I just had a very off feeling about him, just from looking at him. He came across the street, walked up my stairs, stood there and stared at me.”

The woman said she ran inside and locked the door. “That’s when he pulled down his pants,” she told the station.

A responding officer witnessed Craig yelling at the woman from her porch while touching himself, WKRN reported.

Craig was arrested and charged with assault, indecent exposure and trespassing.

Craig was arrested about two weeks ago when he allegedly grabbed a 14-year-old in front of the girl’s father on Broadway near many of Nashville's honky-tonk bars. Craig was then tackled and held down by the father and some bystanders, according to police.

Truth be told....if he weren’t so greasy and fucked in the head, I would go so far as to say he’s kinda handsome in that rugged sort of way.....
Insert the “bye” emoji ....I’ve been blocked from the emoji option which I assume was some sort of vendetta.....insert crying emoji
You like that failed Creed type, ey?
Post automatically merged:

I need hand sanitizer just scrolling past him!
He's streaking my screen.

"“I just had a very off feeling about him, just from looking at him....""

Yeah, you ain't alone!

Side note - ever notice no one is ever accused of pulling down their pants and appropriately touching themselves?
Bugs Bunny?

Fuckin' tator wants a tot.

He has nice eyebrows.

Cleanse the rest with fire.
You like Nashville hot too, huh.

Last edited:
I’ve been blocked from the emoji option
All right all you young'uns, gather 'round and ol' granpappy will tell you a story from the Old Days before the Endless September set in.

You see, back then, going online used to mean tying up your home telephone line (I'll explain that one another time) to log on to somebody's Bulletin Board Service. The emojis back then didn't show up as little pictures, you actually formed them out of punctuation marks, letters, or numbers.

B-)

Oh yeah, and it made them come out sideways.

Back