• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 36-year-old man has been charged with child abuse amid allegations he beat his nine-year-old daughter repeatedly with a leather belt because she misbehaved at school.

According to an arrest warrant, the child told her mother on August 9 that she was hit by her father, Todd Frierson. The girl’s mother reported finding several bruises on her daughter’s legs and buttocks, including what appeared to be five loop-shaped bruises.

Metro police said the nine-year-old told investigators she got into trouble at school and when she returned home, Frierson, who has primary custody, hit her with a leather belt more than ten times

When he was questioned by investigators, officers said Frierson claimed he had simply “whooped” his daughter as a result of her behavior.
1570790243996.png

Spanking is not a crime. Whoopin' the daylights out of them and leaving injuries is a crime. Some parents apparently do not understand the difference. Discipline is useless when rendered in anger. The point is to teach consequences; not to punish per se, and it should include calm talk about the reason for it. There is a subtle difference there.

A whole lot of folks, scratch their heads and ask What is happening to our world . Maybe stupid, to a whole lot of folks but I point, at officials and feel deeply when parents punishment became illegal - things took a huge turn for the worse.. Growing up , had no choice but to think out my actions " Is this stupid enough i ama gonna get my ass whipped" It made me THINK - but, i do see the whys of it all , as well so many take it past the fine line good grief, i am lack of sleep and on legit dope and can not get these thoughts/ what it is i want to say to come out right HELP ME, Plz or just scroll on by .... think i'ma going to scoot on to bed

A whole lot of folks, scratch their heads and ask What is happening to our world . Maybe stupid, to a whole lot of folks but I point, at officials and feel deeply when parents punishment became illegal - things took a huge turn for the worse.. Growing up , had no choice but to think out my actions " Is this stupid enough i ama gonna get my ass whipped" It made me THINK - but, i do see the whys of it all , as well so many take it past the fine line good grief, i am lack of sleep and on legit dope and can not get these thoughts/ what it is i want to say to come out right HELP ME, Plz or just scroll on by .... think i'ma going to scoot on to bed
You okay, buddy?

Spanking is not a crime. Whoopin' the daylights out of them and leaving injuries is a crime. Some parents apparently do not understand the difference. Discipline is useless when rendered in anger. The point is to teach consequences; not to punish per se, and it should include calm talk about the reason for it. There is a subtle difference there.
Well said, and so very true.

Latest posts

Back