• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
14135mb.jpg

FORT PIERCE — A dress-wearing man named Nanu Banu was arrested after exposing his underwear and propositioning women with a wad of cash, according to an arrest affidavit released Tuesday.

Banu, 51, was accused of "disrupting the restaurant and bar because he was walking up to women, pulling off his dress (exposing his underwear) and propositioning women with a wad of money in his hand," the affidavit states.

The Fort Pierce man smelled of alcohol and had difficulty standing. Banu's dress fell down several times, exposing his underwear to investigators and establishment patrons.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/apr/22/dress-wearing-man-arrested-fort-pierce-after-alleg/

Ok, Ok....I just posted this cause the guy has a really funny name. :D

Ok, Ok....I just posted this cause the guy has a really funny name.

A dork from Ork? I thought the whole damn thing was a hoot!... causing me to do the traditional spitting of coffee onto my keyboard.

Latest posts

Back