• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A nanny who was caught on camera violently shaking a baby before dropping it has been jailed for 12 days and given a £57 fine.

The woman, known only as Ms Lou, lashed out at the 10-month-old tot when it wouldn't stop crying.

The babysitter was a friend of the infant's grandmother and was asked to help care for the child in Changsha, Hunan Province, China.

And the 52-year-old's sickening behaviour went viral after it was captured on a 'nanny cam'.

The distressing video, filmed in the baby's own home on Monday, January 14, was shared online.

It shows Ms Lou dangling the crying child by the legs before dropping it on his head.

She later violently shakes the baby and throws the infant onto the sofa in a bid to stop its cries.

The child, whose sex has not been revealed, then rolled onto the floor.

The baby suffered no serious or visible injuries as as result of the ordeal, but the baby's mother took the footage to police.

She could face further punishment as investigations into her conduct continue.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world...7DMjudM0HxIRiRMPiSMgPOmKatafg9MTmI3K2rgERK46o
1548088751631.png

I would like to make a counter-offer. How about I give them £400 20 days behind bars if they let me go over there and knock the ever-living s*** out of that woman. Seems like a fair trade-off to me honestly

Back