• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Virginia dad on Thursday fired 39 warning shots and brawled with a naked woman who called herself "the devil" after she allegedly broke into the family's home on their first night living there, according to reports.

The violent confrontation happened in Chesterfield County on the evening of the Fourth of July, police said.

A female suspect who was naked and with blue hair in a ponytail broke into the family's home and refused to leave, telling them: "I'm the devil," WRIC reported.

The dad of the family fired 39 "warning shots" at the intruder, but she was undeterred, WTVR reported. A brawl broke out between the woman and the family -- including the 12-year-old son, the station reported.

Punches and furniture were reportedly thrown about. The fight ended after the 12-year-old shoved a wrench into the intruder's neck, WRIC reported.

"She had the strength of four grown men," the father later told the station.

Both the dad and the intruder were hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries, police said. Neither of their identifies was released.

A GoFundMe account has been set up to repair the damage to the family's new home. A photo on the page shows the walls ridden with bullet holes and blood strewn about the flood.

One shot is all he needed but to be nice three would be the most I'd use. One warning, if that don't stop her then wing her and if she's still coming at me, one between the eyes. I mean she's the devil what else could you do? :wideyed:

39 warning shots is irresponsible. Think about all the places those 39 rounds could have ended up like in members of your family or neighbors. This guy is a complete fucktard. He should have fired at the Devil until she was on the ground.

39 warning shots is irresponsible. Think about all the places those 39 rounds could have ended up like in members of your family or neighbors. This guy is a complete fucktard. He should have fired at the Devil until she was on the ground.
I woulda last time I thought I would be in that situation was trying to figure out how to angle where I wouldn't hurt anything in the house just the person that was gonna try to break in, he heard me snap the shotgun though so he was gone like the wind

I admire that the guy tried his best to solve the problem without resorting to violence. Not everyone wants to take someone's life, especially as it didn't seem like she was trying to rob or hurt them. She's just a crazy lady off her meds who, by the looks of things, was likely squatting there before the family moved in.

I admire that the guy tried his best to solve the problem without resorting to violence. Not everyone wants to take someone's life, especially as it didn't seem like she was trying to rob or hurt them. She's just a crazy lady off her meds who, by the looks of things, was likely squatting there before the family moved in.
Didn't have to take her life, but a shot to the kneecap might have slowed her down. Story would have taken a whole new turn if he had shot a family member with one of those 39 bullets.

I admire that the guy tried his best to solve the problem without resorting to violence.
I would say his reaction was pretty violent, though mostly panicky. He did a lot of violence to his house.
He could have taken his family outside and called 911 right away.

This is like when you move into a house and disturb the family of raccoons who live underneath, only this was an insane human raccoon squatter.

I woulda last time I thought I would be in that situation was trying to figure out how to angle where I wouldn't hurt anything in the house just the person that was gonna try to break in, he heard me snap the shotgun though so he was gone like the wind

A shotgun being racked is one of those universal sounds that some bad shit is getting ready to hit. But over penetration is a big risk with a shotgun depending on what the load is. I can't blame you one bit for trying to find the right angle.

I having trouble picturing how the kid ended it with a wrench to the neck. Did he hold it there till she passed out?

And if Dad didn’t want to shoot her, he could’ve at least put the gun to good use by pistol whipping the chick

Before you buy a firearm, you need to have decided internally that you are willing to use it, on a person, if the situation arises. If you can't commit, just don't have a gun in your house, that's an okay choice. But don't buy one and then be too tentative to use it.

Didn't have to take her life, but a shot to the kneecap might have slowed her down. Story would have taken a whole new turn if he had shot a family member with one of those 39 bullets.
Agree. There was really no reason he needed to continue shooting when it clearly wasn't working. Time to either pick up a new weapon or change your tactic.

Maybe he's just a really, really, really bad shot lmao

Before you buy a firearm, you need to have decided internally that you are willing to use it, on a person, if the situation arises. If you can't commit, just don't have a gun in your house, that's an okay choice. But don't buy one and then be too tentative to use it.
I recommend Jeff Cooper's Principles of Personal Defense to every new prospective firearms owner for exactly that reason. It is a very quick read, concise and to-the-point, and by the time you are done reading it, you will know whether or not you personally have any business buying a firearm for self-defense. And not everyone does. And that's fine.

We know who the real hero is here. :D

39 "warning" shots? Really?! Jesus, shit or get off the pot, dude.

This.

"I'm the devil, and I'm here to do the devil's business."

This phrase was uttered by Charles "Tex" Watson to Wojciech "Voytek" Frykowski just before he killed him during the murder spree by Charles Manson and The Family on August 8, 1969. Some famous lines stick around. Next month, it will be 50 years since this took place, and it still resonates.

Hope his homeowner's insurance refuses to pay.

"She had the strength of four grown men," the father later told the station.

Who the fuck actually says that?

ETA: This idiot's mortgage company should probably consider protecting their investment.

"I'm sorry, sir, but the judge has just ruled that you are too fucking stupid to own a house. Please hand the keys to the bailiff on your way out."

Last edited:
Back