• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
lsdcolortracers.jpeg

A La Crosse man is in trouble with the law after being one with nature and letting his balls feel a summer breeze.

Police received a complaint during the early morning hours of June 29 of a man running around naked and yelling incoherently.

Police found the 29-year-old in a parking lot on the city’s north side. Asked why he was running around naked, the man said “oh, that’s what all those drugs are for” and “what’s wrong with being a heroin addict?”

Police asked him what he’d taken and he responded “tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of acid.”

Officers arrested him for lewd and lascivious behavior and disorderly conduct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a similar story from back in the day that I will share sometime in the form of a newspaper clipping... Naked Acid Dude was able to "actualize" himself up a tree but was unable to "actualize" himself back down. The staff photographer outdid himself.
Bring it on.
My favorite LSD story is right here on DD. The guy that thought his neighbor's house was on fire so he jumped in his car and drove across a fence and front lawn, jumped out and broke in to save the neighbor's dog.

There was no fire.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
My funniest is when I tried to make mac n cheese. I was boiling the water and had the other bits ready. I accidentally knocked over the open box, and the dry macaroni spilled on the table. Then it grew little legs and arms like cartoon macaroni and started running around and around the table on its' little legs. There was no way I could eat it after that, or even put it in the boiling water.

My funniest is when I tried to make mac n cheese. I was boiling the water and had the other bits ready. I accidentally knocked over the open box, and the dry macaroni spilled on the table. Then it grew little legs and arms like cartoon macaroni and started running around and around the table on its' little legs. There was no way I could eat it after that, or even put it in the boiling water.
Damnit. When I hear stories like this, I really feel as if I missed out on something.

But I'm not going to try it now at my age. And who knows what's in it.

Edit.
What stopped me from trying it,

I had a friend/ neighbor that dropped acid and when I went to her house (unaware of her trip) she was at the kitchen table drawing lines on pages and pages in an artist sketch pad.
She told be she was documenting everything.

:D :D :D :D :D
Scared the piss right out of me.

Last edited:
I had a friend that had a little green elf that followed him around one night when he dropped .. my trips were never like that .. lol .. acid today is nothing like the old days. It’s like trying to compare meth or anything else. I would be scared shitless to try everything I have done now .. it’s just not the same. It’s sad that I have to sit my little down and show her and my older kids things like the faces of meth.

Bring it on.
My favorite LSD story is right here on DD. The guy that thought his neighbor's house was on fire so he jumped in his car and drove across a fence and front lawn, jumped out and broke in to save the neighbor's dog.

There was no fire.
I'll dig it out when I get back in my house (whenever that is); I've got the newspaper clipping. The funniest thing about it is that the face part of the picture of him in the tree was above the fold of the newspaper, and the rest of the pic and the article was below the fold, and as soon as I saw just his face, I said "that dude is trippin' balls!"

I've got plenty of great personal LSD stories, but I generally only tell 'em in person because they're much better that way; there's lots of gesticulating and other physical comedy involved. Some of them do involve cops; none of them involve being butt-naked nor arrested, though.

Don't do LSD any more, and I don't encourage anyone else to do it, but goddamn, some good times.

Back in the day I did it every weekend and sometimes in between. I even kept up my regular regimen when I had the mumps! I never did anything particularly crazy. One time I was going to take a nice drive in my car, but when I got in the dash suddenly looked as complicated as the controls of a fighter jet so I went back inside and resumed watching the carpet sprout giant mushrooms and the walls drip. Once, we were so fucked up we were going to call someone for downers and couldn't manage to dial the number on the old rotary phone.

How are you people on here cooking AND eating, while on acid? I could barely remember how to smoke a cigarette or form coherent sentences when tripping balls. And food sounded downright evil.
Yeah, eating was a weird one. Couldn't always do it. I did usually take full advantage of being able to drink a twelve-pack while remaining functionally sober, though.

One time I was going to take a nice drive in my car, but when I got in the dash suddenly looked as complicated as the controls of a fighter jet so I went back inside and resumed watching the carpet sprout giant mushrooms and the walls drip.
I looked at some thermodynamics homework trippin one time; had just been working on it two hours before, and it was pretty much hieroglyphics. I was like "how the fuck do I even do this shit?" hahaha.

How are you people on here cooking AND eating, while on acid?

I vividly remember the first time I took mescaline. It was my first drug experience of any kind, and I took way too much, so I was super high. Everything was SO INTERESTING, even mundane things were fascinating. We went out for breakfast, and I ordered eggs sunny side up. When they arrived, they looked so beautiful, so velvety, that I just had to touch them. The waitress arrived while I was stroking my eggs. She took one look, then just turned around and walked away.

Last edited:
While we were trying to dial the phone, a friend had stopped by and when he realized what we were doing he told us his wife had some seconal, so he drove us to their apartment. It was deep night, not much traffic at all back then on I35 and zooming through Dallas in his SHELBY COBRA MUSTANG. Eat your hearts out, fuckers!

It looked a bit like this 1967 model.
full

How long does a trip last?
Depends on what hallucinogen you take, how you take it, and how much you take. For me, with oral ingestion, it was usually several hours at least, sometimes up to eight hours if it was really potent. I didn't do tons of them, but I did try each of them at least once. For me, they were always awesome, positive, and mind expanding.

How long does a trip last?

In the experience where we went in search of downers we had split a hit of blotter acid, and we were tripping into the next fucking day even after the barbiturates. However, the trip became manageable after we took them. That's the last time I ever said "Gee, this acid is mild, so let's go ahead and take the other half, man!"

Back