• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A New Jersey man who was naked, bleeding and under the influence of drugs assaulted a 9-month-old baby in a stroller Monday, authorities said.

Stephon Whitfield, 28, approached a woman taking a stroll with her infant around 9 p.m., Atlantic City police said in a statement.

Whitfield had no clothes on when he grabbed the child and slammed him down in the carriage, WCAU-TV reported, citing a criminal complaint. Doctors treated the baby, who lost a tooth in the attack, for non-life threatening injuries, including scratches, bruising and swelling to his mouth and face, the complaint said.

Stephon Whitfield was allegedly under the influence of narcotics.

Bystanders attacked Whitfield, pulled him off the baby and called police, the station reported. Police said they found Whitfield nude, yelling and banging on an apartment door. Witnesses claimed the 28-year-old was under the influence of PCP, the station reported.

Before his random attack on the baby, Whitfield had attempted to rob a man inside a vehicle but was pushed away, police said.

Yeah attacked them they did! Kudos! Oh and wtf was she walking around at 9pm .. I have live in Suburbs and places like 5th Ward in Houston .. My general rule is to be in at dark or with a small group. I generally do not go out at night unless necessary and depending if I am alone .. I use my conceal and carry.
Maybe she was trying to get the baby to sleep

Maybe she was trying to get the baby to sleep
I get what you’re saying.. I would have opted for a vacuum or dryer. We don’t live in a society like when we were kids.. you cannot be lollygagging around at nine at night anymore and be safe as a woman an damn sure not with a young child. Honestly @Prettypink513 I get what you’re saying - we should have that right.. reality is we have very little..

What the fork....
Post automatically merged:

Has no one else commented that his dreadlocks are inside his shirt? And now his head looks like a toe poking through a hole in a sock?
The police probably just slapped a shirt on, as he was handcuffed, for pictures and just pulled it over his head without removing hair! I DO like the toe poking through the sock comment though!!!

Back