• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
pepsilogo.jpeg

A man is behind bars after he allegedly broke into a truck to get a refreshing drink.

Around 6:30 a.m. on July 16, officers with the Lawton Police Department were called after employees at a business spotted a man inside a Pepsi trailer.

According to the police department, an employee at the Pepsi Bottling plant noticed that the truck had been tampered with and the transport seal was broken.

When they got closer, they also noticed there was soda leaking in the back as well. Inside the trailer, they noticed a man inside with “numerous empty bottles of soda.”

According to KSWO, the man was naked and was lying on the floor of the truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thirsty work gettin nood !
I would like to know if you only drink one type of soda in there or was it a mix of different ones. Personally I would get about as far as a Mountain Dew in the orange crush and if the temperature on them was right I would be living it up before sliding into a diabetic coma

All you people complaining about the heat and here it is not even 70° in the middle of July.
Huh? Where is here? It's been in the high 80's where I am with 95% humidity. This weekend is an "excessive heat warning" is coming with temps above 100 and people are being told to stay indoors.
Post automatically merged:

Huh? Where is here? It's been in the high 80's where I am with 95% humidity. This weekend is an "excessive heat warning" is coming with temps above 100 and people are being told to stay indoors.
Up to 108 degrees expected. :(

Back