• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
Oh, Florida Man.
You say your name is Michael Jackson. The cops are calling you John Smith. But always and forever Florida Man™ is your true identity, as you've proven with the shenanigans that have given me my new all time favorite headline.

full

Police arrested a man who paraded nude through a busy street during rush hour traffic and attempted to trade in his bike for merchandise at a South Florida sex shop.

The man was first spotted by witnesses who saw him riding a bike, naked, Thursday in the area of NE 6th Avenue and Wilton Drive, according to the Wilton Manors Police Department.

He then entered the adult store -- RockHard Lovestuff on Wilton Drive -- took a pair of "a--less" underwear off the shelf, put it on, and told employees that he wanted to give them his bike in exchange for the underwear.

According to a police report, the man left the store without paying for the underwear and without his bike. He headed back to Wilton Drive, walked up and down the busy street, and then removed his undergarment and exposed himself again.

When officers responded, he told them his name was "Michael Jackson," the report said.

The 38-year-old man, who authorities are calling "John Smith" because he refuses to identify himself, faces a charge of lewd and lascivious behavior, according to Broward jail records.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local...Down-Busy-South-Florida-Street-531320771.html
Post automatically merged:

full

Last edited:
you don't think he conjures mental pictures of a coked out David Lee Roth bouncing around, he did have a fine ass and great hair
This guy isn't half bad looking. But my God's, what a fucking weirdo. When I was younger, I put up with some strange sexual ... Let's just call them adventures.
Now that I'm older, fuck that. I'll punch a dude right in the dick if he doesn't act right.

Last edited:
Neither bike, nor underwear, or anything else that has touched your ass does anyone want.
Post automatically merged:

This guy isn't half bad looking. But my God's, what a fucking weirdo. When I was younger, I put up with some strange sexual ... Let's just call them adventures.
Now that I'm older, fuck that. I'll punch a dude right in the dick if doesn't act right.
That still sounds like a strange sexual adventure.

Back