• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565450917526.png

If you are going to get naked and have sex with your partner in the back seat of an automobile, your car should be located anywhere but the parking lot of the local police department.

That important precaution was ignored by a Michigan couple now facing a court date next week after they were cited for disorderly conduct.

According to cops in Birmingham, a Detroit suburb, a patrolman last Thursday pulled into the parking lot of police headquarters around 12:15 AM and spotted an “unknown vehicle” that was running and situated in a “municipal vehicles only” spot.

Upon approaching the auto, the cop “noticed the rear windows were fogged up” and the car’s two inhabitants--a 25-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man--were naked in the back seat.

My girlfriend (now wife) and I got pulled out of her car and frisked. We were fully clothed, sitting in the front seat, and eating Wendy's drive-thru. The claimed the "only reason people come to this area [scenic waterfront view, where there were literally 20 people about 10 feet away fishing and picnicking] was to do drugs and commit violent crimes - i.e. RAPE." My smart mouth almost got me in a bit of trouble.

Back