• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"According to police, Quang Trong Le, 46, owns several salons in the Louisville area, including Lee Nails on Berry Boulevard in the Jacobs neighborhood.

Alexis Isenhoward, 18, said she went to the salon Monday night to get her nails done ahead of a photo shoot she had scheduled for Tuesday.

"It was my early birthday photo shoot and I was really excited," Isenhoward said.

The teenager said after all of the other clients left the salon, Le locked the door and told her he had a gift for her in a back room. Isenhoward recalled walking to the back and Le following her.

"He started to grope all over my body and he would not stop," she said. "I kept begging him, 'No please stop! I want to go home! I don't want to do this!'" Isenhoward said.

She explained she was able to get away and was texting her family for help when Le told her he had a gun and began touching her again.

"He physically put his hands inside my pants and, at that moment, I was froze up. I didn't know what to do," she said.

When her brother arrived, Isenhoward said she ran out of the salon. Louisville Metro Police confirmed she called and reported the incident before having a sexual assault exam done.

Le was arrested Wednesday on a sexual abuse charge.

Isenhoward said the salon owner had made inappropriate comments in the past but she was still shocked by what happened.

"He would say jokes, but I never thought he would act on it. I never thought he would act on it," Isenhoward said.

She posted about the incident on Instagram on Monday night. By Thursday, the post had more than 650 comments and 6,000 likes. Isenhoward said dozens of girls reached out to her with their own stories about being abused by Le.

"They were saying the exact same thing that had happened to me...so I know he has done this to more than just me," Isenhoward said.

Louisville Metro Police would not confirm whether they believe there are additional victims but said they are still investigating.

Isenhoward said she was relieved when Le was arrested and hopes her story will encourage other victims to come forward."

L I N K !!

DRD1f.jpg

Sux this happened, although, if he made pervy comments in the past, why trust him to give you a "surprise" alone in the back? Pretty sure, by law, the door has to stay unlocked during business hours. There were clues, as to the slimebags intention, in getting her alone..... Hopefully others come forward, so he can pay for his disgusting and violating behavior.

Back