• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A North Carolina sheriff is asking for kindness after the mugshot of a Florida man arrested on drug trafficking charges received negative comments.

Orlando Lopez, 43, of Palm Coast, Fla., was pulled over Friday for a traffic violation on North Carolina’s I-95. Officers subsequently found 98 grams of cocaine and 35 grams of meth in his vehicle, the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office wrote on Facebook.

However, it wasn’t Lopez’s crime that triggered comments on social media.

After police posted the mugshot and news release on Facebook, users began to leave comments about Lopez’s appearance. This prompted the sheriff’s office to leave a note in the release, pleading for civility.

“Even though this individual has been charged for committing a crime, he is still someone’s child/family member,” the department wrote. “It is obvious that he has suffered some type of injury. Please refrain from making jokes/negative comments. Have a blessed day.”

I bet he likes hats.

As for being nice or pitying his look...no!
Having a caved in skull is in no way related to being a crappy drug trafficker.
Moving drugs helps no one.

I will say there is help though...

3D titanium...

Science!

Last edited:
Wasn't there another guy with the same .....um........shape? a few years ago?
Carlos "Halfy" Rodriguez. He's here in the Mug Shots thread.

--Al

ETA: After looking a little deeper, I learned he's in trouble with the law again. This time, though, it'a s little more serious than running from the cops while he's stoned:
MIAMI -- A man with a deformed skull who was widely known as the “Half-Head Man” was arrested in Miami Monday after allegedly setting fire to his mattress while two people were inside the adjacent home in the duplex where he lived, reports CBS affiliate WPEC.

Miami Police say 31-year-old Carlos Rodriguez is reportedly facing arson and attempted murder charges. Police say the mattress in his room in the duplex owned by his mother appeared to have been lit aflame with igniting fuel.
I looked for him in the Florida Department of Corrections inmate database, but I didn't find him. This current case dates from 2016, so it may be that it hasn't gone to trial yet; still, I would expect to find him for his earlier incarceration.

--Al

ETAA: He's in the Miami Dade County jail awaiting trial. He's been there since March of this year.

--Al

Last edited:
ORLANDO LOPEZ

Probation/Parole/Post Release Status:
ACTIVE​
Total Supervision Term:
36 MONTHS​

Offense (Qualifier)​
1698526502782.png

Back