• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The 23-year-old woman who went viral after video showed her twerking atop a moving car last month in Antioch has been charged for the incident.

Myscellent Shelton-Cox was booked into the Metro jail on a charge of disorderly conduct abd has bonded out.

On September 20, a passerby captured Shelton-Cox dancing on top of a Mustang as it traveled east on Antioch Pike through the intersection of Blue Hole Road. The video was shared all over the country

According to an arrest warrant, police said Shelton-Cox “was unrestrained and her actions were causing other motorists to divert their attention.” The paperwork goes on to say she “caused undo hazard to other motorists” as she “could have fallen and been struck by other vehicles in the area or her own vehicle.”

The warrant references a News 2 interview with Shelton-Cox “where she admitted to the event and stated that it was not her first time to do so.”

In that interview, Shelton-Cox said was just having fun and didn’t know it was illegal.

“I take chances in life because at the end of the day, there’s too many rules,” she said. “We’d been sitting in traffic for 30 minutes, waiting on the train… I told my friend to drive my car, hopped on the car, did my little dancing and you know, just having a good time. I’m going to put on a little show, you know. I’m in traffic anyway. Why not turn up in traffic?”

She added, “I have balance and I does it before, so I know what I’m doing.”
1570791067438.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheneneh? Seen it a few days back on one of these three,not sure which one. Kaotic,drunkenstepfather,or crazyshit.

Twerking on an automobile ? I believe the proper term for this is “ torquing”.——- And you know the world is turned topsy turvy and upside down when greasespots are dripping on top of a motor vehicle instead of underneath where they belong.

Really... She was put in jail over this? Ai. Don't we have bigger things to worry about? I don't want my taxes paying for bullshit like that. If she was a dumb white kid from the suburbs with a dumb white people name (like Brytny) dancing on a car, I feel like this narrative would've been very different. Let the idiot live her life lol.

Really... She was put in jail over this? Ai. Don't we have bigger things to worry about? I don't want my taxes paying for bullshit like that. If she was a dumb white kid from the suburbs with a dumb white people name (like Brytny) dancing on a car, I feel like this narrative would've been very different. Let the idiot live her life lol.
What if she fell off the car and someone ran over her. How would that person feel? She should definitely get a citation.
And if it was dumb white Brytny, she would fall out of the car window drunk while flashing her tits.

What if she fell off the car and someone ran over her. How would that person feel? She should definitely get a citation.
And if it was dumb white Brytny, she would fall out of the car window drunk while flashing her tits.
A citation, absolutely. Jail time is excessive.
Citation will serve for dumb Brytny as well. :cool:

I wouldn't want to pay for her head injury if she fell so I'm glad she was arrested. Now she's got to be inconvenienced going to court and paying fines. Good

Back