• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Flask

OK. By watching this without having it explained to you what it's about, it won't make a lot of sense, so I'll try to explain the story.

Basically, I'm the dude with glasses, and I record all this stuff on my phone. My older friend dies in a house, located in a place called Dulvey, and I find a news article about it, after hearing all his jokes from his resurrected self. I'm concerned about what I read, and call up a friend, only to soon get attacked myself. Like my pal, I end up dying, and then we're both caught up in each other's dreams after that, and get mad at each other for not listening.

We get attacked by our evil twins too, and I find a black cat, that was sent by a demon to spy on us. After trolling the Internet about all of these disappearances, we find out that there was a master demon, "Valtiel", and that he plans on being reborn again, because this house was built on the gateway to hell. He later sends an evil clown after us, and my friend has a witchcraft book. I'd like to see what it can do to help us, but my mate, Jim Goody, hides it from me because it's not safe. Eventually, we have to confront our twins again, and also face Valtiel in a fight, and that annoying clown shows up as well. :smuggrin:

Latest posts

Back