• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
This is not hate mail, this is awesome. You may or may not remember a post I made awhile back about Cynthia Strong. She is the woman who had a run -in with the idiot we all know -and-love, the self-absorbed driver in the parking lot. Cynthia ran into her idiot in the parking lot of Cool Springs Galleria. Cynthia was charged with simple assault for a confrontation with an idiot, Tara Underwood, who could not figure out the right way to drive in a goddamn parking lot.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1023

Well, I just got this email the other day:

i am the woman arrested for confronting tara underwood. if only she would tell the truth about this whole ridiculous mess!! i was villified by the nashville media, had to hire a lawyer and the whole nine yards. tuesday, january 29, is the court date. i doubt any of them will be there to follow up with what i hope is going to be a fair outcome. who knows, in williamson county i may be looking at more time than mary winkler....
thanks for seeing this as it really was!
cynthia strong

I responded back to her and asked if it was ok to repost what she had said. She then responded:

no, please feel free to update and i will let you know the outcome in court.
feel free to post my new motto in life here in nashville: BOYCOTT WKRN CHANNEL 2 NEWS!!!!!

She then went on to say some choice words about reporter, Andy Cordan that I will let her repeat herself if she feels like doing so later. :) But I will say this. Andy Cordan is that same old douchebag-looking reporter that hosts some type of shit segment that everyone is aware of. His is called "That's Messed Up". I went and looked into his archives, and found his report on this story.

http://www.news2wkrn.com/tickedoff/2007/12/10/parking-lot-rage/

Now I see why Cynthia may be a bit angry at Andy. Definitely check out the comments. Both Cynthia and Tara are there. It's a hoot. Yes, I said it's a hoot.

So Cynthia, I wish you good luck on Tuesday and I hope you do let us know how everything turns out. Personally, I could care less if you were at fault as I think it should be legal for people to be able to ram people who drive the wrong way in a parking lot and the person who rammed them should get a little trophy for doing so.

Last edited:
Damn, Strong got hung out to dry by the media!
Listening to the 911 tapes Underwood doesn't mention anything about being attacked, it was just one big bitchfest about how she got yelled at.
"*gasp* how dare someone point out that I was wrong!"
I'm thinking once the police got involved she mentioned how Strong pulled her I-pod ear-buds out and when the police noticed she was all red from embarassment and yelling she went right into "oh yeah, she attacked me...yeah that's what happened!"
Those pictures don't look like strangulation to me.

Yea, the red doesnt look like strangulation at all, it just seems like the tone those fat redneck people that look like a breed of human/pigs get on their creases every time they get exited.

She has that pinkish looking skin that with a little adrenaline looks like a roasted pig instead of a live one.

Hope strong comes out as the bona fide hero she is.

I have got to agree with WWSD. This Underwood woman is clearly a spoiled, pampered heifer. How dare someone point out that she was wrong! Maybe she should not drive while listening to her Ipod. Then she could pay attention to what she's doing.

I have not heard back from her yet. Maybe I should send her a note to see how everything turned out.

I wonder if anyone's attitudes would have been the same had Underwood been driving the wrong was down a major highway while wearing earplugs.

Ack! I meant to add the update in this thread, not the other one. Oh well, here it is for a second time. :)

Well, we got an update...and it is pretty funny. This is an email I got earlier from Cynthia.

Your friends are going to love this!!!!

We had a three hour criminal trial in Williamson County Court on February 29, 2008 after Underwood refused my attorney's offer of guilty from me (so I could keep my handgun permit and spare myself further attorney's fees) so that i could have pre-trial diversion.

It was an absolute hoot, filmed in it's entirety by the most despised Channel 2 News. She so lied under oath about what time the pictures of her alleged "wounds" were taken on the witness stand when she said about 10:30 a.m., shortly after our confrontation at 10:00. When the officer that responded to her distress call took the stand, my attorney asked him what time he took those pictures? His response was at 3:17 p.m. The attorney asked was he sure, since she had already stated it was 10:30 and he read from his report it was indeed 3:17. Asked why he took the pictures then nstead of during the initial report, he stated there wasn't anything to take pictures of until UNDERWOOD called him to come back to the mall at 3:00 p.m. to show her scratches and marks....and yes, my attorney wisely had the entire proceedings recorded by a court reporter so there will be no more doubt about what was fact and what was fiction.

AND!!!!! The D.A. had downloaded a multitude of pages about the incident and was asking that I go straight to jail and be made an example of as 60% of all the information she had found, sided with me!!!! But the absolute best was when she mentioned YOUR web site by name and asked the judge to, I HOPE YOUR SITTING DOWN, BAR me from your web site for SIX months as it was scaring the Underwood family!!!!!

I thought my attorney would pop a clot before he could make that objection and reference to the First Amendment come out of his mouth. Side note, every single objection he made was sustained....so instead of the apology she was demanding, please note my quote on Channel 5 about frost on the gates of the devil's home ( I wanted to make sure they didn't edit that statement!) and one year probation and 6 months of anger management classes, I got six months probation, 40 hours community service, and 6 anger management classes. my record will be expunged on august 29 (just in time for titan's football season) and i was charged with misdemeanor battery. So all is well and we live by the 'NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED"...... motto. I am blessed with a multitude of good friends to help me see that this is indeed carried out...

So thank you so much for putting this most ridiculous situation out there for all to see. I have told countless people that they could access the whole sordid, ridiculous mess by going to you site. I'm just waiting for someone to want to do a story on women screaming in a parking lot criminal trial versus another fellow Tennessean who shot her husband in the back and killed him as he was sleeping and receiving NO JAIL TIME and the Williamson County Sheriff being removed from his job, no jail time, either, for obtaining hundreds upon hundreds of Lortab directly from his pal the pharmacist (case just settled two weeks ago).

So here's to being free in Tennessee.......

Three cheers for Cynthia!!!

If only her case could have been dismissed outright. But, this ruling could have definitely been worse.

I can only hope that Tara has learned something from this experience (not that I expect it from the idiot princess) and that I might one day be able to spare the legal expense of being a wicked awesome parking lot avenger. :cool:

Back