• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I dont give a shit about your family history. If you had bothered to provide these details in the first place, there'd be no questions.

You're pissed because someone dared to express an interest in the story of what happened to your loved one? What sense does that make? If you want to lash out at anyone and everyone for expressing such interests in these news stories, perhaps you shouldnt go around sharing tidibts of info at all?

Fucking genius.
Your the fucking idiot whom took it upon your own interest when comments weren’t started to impress you for any reason. My comments were for interested people before you jumped in. So so sorry you were “ offended” in the left out info for your interest in the case. First of all you fucking genius I’m am not the one who started the tid bit bla bla bla. So take your fag ass red lipstick DSL pic and go fuck yourself. How bout that FUCKING GENIUS!!

Your the fucking idiot whom took it upon your own interest when comments weren’t started to impress you for any reason. My comments were for interested people before you jumped in. So so sorry you were “ offended” in the left out info for your interest in the case. First of all you fucking genius I’m am not the one who started the tid bit bla bla bla. So take your fag ass red lipstick DSL pic and go fuck yourself. How bout that FUCKING GENIUS!!

Ah bigotry. Nice.

You're a very intelligent person, i can tell.

Back