• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Police: Calif. mom suspected in murder-suicide shot video of herself doing meth hours earlier
xeqz4i.jpg
Aide Mendez​
5z3yma.jpg

Aide Mendez​
FRESNO, Calif. — A woman who shot her two children, their father and a cousin in California’s Central Valley before committing suicide took video of herself on her iPad as she smoked methamphetamine prior to the killings, police said Monday.
The apparent murder-suicide by 23-year-old Aide Mendez began Sunday morning when she argued with the father of her two children, 33-year-old Eduardo Lopez.
Police arrived to find Lopez outside the Silver Lakes Apartment with knife and gunshot wounds, said Lt. Mark Salazar, homicide commander for the Fresno Police Department.
They heard a muffled shot from inside the first-floor apartment and discovered Mendez had killed herself, her boyfriend’s cousin, Paul Medina, 27, as well as her two children, 17-month-old Aliyah Echeverria and Isaiah Echeverria, 3.
The boy was found dead on the scene, Salazar said. Police tried to resuscitate the girl but she later died at the hospital.
“We do know that drugs played a key role, but we don’t know to what extent,â€￾ Salazar said. “She was seen prior to the shooting smoking methamphetamine. She recorded herself on an iPad showing her and Paul Medina smoking meth. We know the power of meth.â€￾
Salazar said the time stamp on the iPad video would have to be tested but preliminary information indicated it was recorded within a few hours of the murder.
“Her actions just seemed bizarre; her mannerism, the way she was moving her hands and her facial expressions,â€￾ Salazar said, noting other drugs may have been involved but that it would take weeks before the toxicology reports were complete.
Lopez remains in critical condition at Community Regional Medical Center with stab wounds and a gunshot wound to the neck, Salazar said.
A 7-year-old girl who was a family friend was staying overnight in the apartment, but escaped unharmed.
Authorities said Monday they had yet to piece together a motive, but said family members reported that Mendez had lost a baby several years ago, and was still grieving over the loss. Police recovered three firearms in the apartment; two of them used.

“There’s some things we just don’t know because most of the people in that house are dead and the one person who is alive can’t speak right now,â€￾ Salazar said.
Jesus Gonzalez told KFSN-TV, an ABC affiliate in Fresno, that shortly before 7 a.m. on Sunday he heard gunshots and then a pounding on his door. He opened the door to find Lopez bleeding profusely.

“I opened the door and he fell in front of me, and I take him and I pull him inside,â€￾ Gonzalez said. He said that before he could drag Lopez inside, Mendez tried to pull him back outside again.
[..]
The family lived in the back of the gated apartment complex, which has neat lawns, trees and a children’s playground.

Neighbors said there was no indication of violence between the couple before Sunday’s shootings.
“They would come out with the baby carriage, and the man was taking care of his children,â€￾ neighbor Eric Gonzalez said.

Another neighbor said Monday residents were shaken by the shooting, and still struggling to comprehend what had happened.

“It just really gets you thinking about how a mother could just grab her kids and kill them,â€￾ Lizeth Gonzalez, a mother of three small children who lives in the complex. “I never thought it would happen here. Whatever she did, I hope God can somehow forgive her.â€￾
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-2-children/2012/01/16/gIQA1tjM3P_story.html#

Police say 7-year-old is key murder-suicide witness
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have released new information about the murder-suicide that took the lives of two small children.
Detectives believe Aide Mendez, known by friends and family as Yvette, shot her children and her cousin before turning the gun on herself Sunday morning.
Monday afternoon, investigators said methamphetamine was found at the scene of the killing, and they say they discoverd a recording of Mendez smoking meth with one of the victims shortly before the violence began.
A single candle is sitting on the porch of the apartment where four lives were lost Sunday.
Shocked neighbors still can't imagine what was going on inside the mind of a mother they say was wonderful with her children.
The night before the shooting rampage one neighbor, spoke to the suspect. She didn't want to show her face on camera.
"Just that night she was upstairs, me and her were talking but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I didn't think anything like this would happen. I didn't think she was capable of something like that, she was too nice," neighbor Sophia Fierro said.
What troubled Mendez is no mystery to those who talked to the mother of two often. They say Yvette never got over the loss of a daughter she had who passed away from a health condition a few years ago.
Mariah Gonzalez says she still spoke of the child in present tense and even continued to celebrate her birthdays, but she never thought her inner struggles would amount to such a severe outcome.
"The only thing I can say is maybe she was depressed and maybe alcohol was involved and you put two and two together and they're not a good combination," neighbor Gonzalez said.
[...]
Some neighbors were aware the family had a gun in their home, and also a security camera on their porch to guard against unwanted intruders.
They never imagined the biggest threat was inside the home, and a mother who friends say made sure her kids were always happy and clean, and kept a spotless house.
http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=8506673

Meth: Makes you suicidal, homicidal, and gives you a nasty habit of picking at your skin.
I REALLY want to run right out and try that.

bdp5oo.jpg
Isaiah and Aliyah Echeverria Eduardo Lopez with Aliyah​
35hpyis.jpg

2a65qp0.jpg
Aide Mendez​

Fresno father told children were shooting victims
Jan 17 2012
The man who was injured in a drug-induced rampage that left four people dead at a southeast Fresno apartment Sunday morning has been told that two of the victims were his children, a niece said Tuesday night.
Eduardo Lopez, 33, remains in serious condition at Community Regional Medical Center after he was shot and then stabbed repeatedly by his common-law wife, Aide Mendez, 23, outside their Belmont Avenue apartment.
Mendez then retreated to her apartment and shot herself in the bathroom. Police found the couple's two children, Aaliyah Echevarria, 17 months, and Isaiah Echevarria, 3, with gunshot wounds in the bathtub. Another victim, Paul Medina, 27, was found dead in the kitchen.
Fresno police said Medina was Lopez's cousin. But Esmeralda Lopez, Eduardo's niece, said Medina was Mendez's cousin. Esmeralda Lopez also said the children's last name was misspelled by police as Echeverria.
Lopez's niece, Esmeralda Lopez, who spoke to reporters at the hospital, said he is conscious but cannot communicate with his family yet.
Family members told Eduardo Lopez that both of his young children died in the shooting spree.
"He knows everything," Esmeralda Lopez said. "And he reacted like any parent would" -- with tears.
The couple had been together about four years, but Eduardo had never told his family he was worried about his safety, or the safety of his children, the niece said.
[...]
Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/01/17/2687114/fresno-father-told-his-children.html#storylink=cpy

Fresno Mom Very High On Meth During Murder Suicide

jAN 25 2012

FRESNO, Calif. -- The Fresno County coroner says the woman who fatally shot three family members before killing herself was extremely high on methamphetamine.
Coroner Dr. David Hadden said people with more than 300 nanograms per milliliter of the drug in their systems tend to be at risk for bizarre behavior. Toxicology reports show that 23-year-old Aide Mendez had more than eight times that - 2,500 nanograms per milliliter - when she went on the Jan. 15 shooting rampage.
Mendez killed her 3-year-old son and 17-month-old daughter, as well as her husband's cousin, before turning the gun on herself, Fresno police said.
Her husband also was shot and stabbed, but survived.
[..]
Hadden says the high level in her system indicates frequent, long-term use of meth.
Read more: http://www.ksbw.com/news/30298226/detail.html#ixzz1kteBT8am

6f1h5k.jpg

Eduardo Lopez, 33, pictured with his son, Isaiah Echeverria, 3, was stabbed and shot by his common-law wife Aide Mendez before she killed their two children and turned the gun on herself​

500cp2.jpg
Aaliyah Echevarria, 17 months​

Last edited:
Coroner Dr. David Hadden said people with more than 300 nanograms per milliliter of the drug in their systems tend to be at risk for bizarre behavior. Toxicology reports show that 23-year-old Aide Mendez had more than eight times that - 2,500 nanograms per milliliter - when she went on the Jan. 15 shooting rampage.

Holy shit.

Last edited:
Fuck that whore, fuck her to hell. How do you fucking start doing that shit when you have those babies? What damn time did this whore have to do meth when she had needy babies? UGH I can't even begin to describe the anger this story has built up in me.

People wake the fuck up. When you do Meth, not only are you going down a road of destruction. But you take innocent people with you.

If this cunt were alive I'd kill her myself. Meth would be required to stop the fucking hurt I'd put on you.

Last edited:
you know this really sucks, I mean really and truly bites, but in hindsight, most meth addicts featured on here are here for the long drawn out abuse or neglect to their kids, at least these kids had a happy life right up to the minute they died (I am hoping they were at least asleep and never knew what happened).....

you know this really sucks, I mean really and truly bites, but in hindsight, most meth addicts featured on here are here for the long drawn out abuse or neglect to their kids, at least these kids had a happy life right up to the minute they died (I am hoping they were at least asleep and never knew what happened).....

I wish I could hope they were asleep as well. Since they were found bloody in the bath tub, I'm assuming she put them in there first.

I'm with [MENTION=1471]Mybabiesmomma[/MENTION]:

Fuck that whore, fuck her to hell.

Those chubby, little cheeks! Such happy-looking little faces. My heart bleeds for their father.

(Bit confused about the "it was his cousin, no it was her cousin" discussion? They could have been either or both, and I am not sure why it is so important?)

I wish I could hope they were asleep as well. Since they were found bloody in the bath tub, I'm assuming she put them in there first.

I'm with [MENTION=1471]Mybabiesmomma[/MENTION]:

didn't read the bathtub, but yeah no matter I'm wiht you and Mybabiesmomma, fuck the bitch

Back