• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Benighted

My brain hurts
Warning, graphic photos at link.

A pet owner has been left devastated after one of her cats was killed and another two seriously injured after being doused with ACID.

Mum-of-two Emma Allin, 37, was forced to put cat Max down after he suffered chemical burns across his body.

Just days later both her moggies Kato and Arthur returned home horrifically disfigured with the same injuries.
Around ten other cats in the area have either gone missing or are known to have died from either poisoning, bludgeoning, or chemical burns - and Surrey Police are investigating.
“My son is autistic and such an animal lover so he just can’t understand why someone would do this, while my daughter cried herself to sleep when Max was put down."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cats-doused-acid-family-living-3880197

Fuck.

Went to the link. I didn't watch the video. No. Uh uh.

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to ever have murder on my bucket list....I'd flay and hang the son-of-a-bitch who did this. Hypothetically speaking... *glaring at you, NSA*.

Oh my gods! I now very much want to run home and hug all 4 of my four babies!
This makes me want to scream!
How could someone do this? Why? For what cause?
I just don't understand! :confused: :'(
Fuck this person who is doing this!

Back