• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Los Angeles MS-13 gang members were charged Tuesday with the “medieval-style” slayings of seven people, including a rival gang member who had his heart cut out of his chest.

The federal RICO indictment with the murder charges targets an MS-13 group in the San Fernando Valley and spells out other acts of violence prosecutors say were committed on behalf of the notorious transnational gang, which President Trump has vilified for its wanton violence in New York and other places.

In announcing the indictment against 22 individuals, Los Angeles U.S. Attorney Nick Hanna credited a collaborative law enforcement effort with solving several murder cases and dealing “a severe blow to members of the gang who engaged in acts of brutality not seen in the region for over 20 years."

"Taking violent offenders off the street should send a message to MS-13 members and their associates that medieval-style violence and senseless murder will not be tolerated in Los Angeles," said Paul Delacourt, assistant director in charge of the FBI's Los Angeles field office.

Hanna released photos showing MS-13 members displaying a machete, gang signs and guns in various poses.

The victim whose heart was cut out was identified in the indictment as “J.S.” Prosecutors said MS-13 suspected he'd crossed out MS-13 graffiti.

On March 6, 2017, he was driven to Angeles National Forest, where six MS-13 gang members attacked him with a machete, killing him, the indictment claimed.

Actually, I really do. It's my passion. I just don't like the term being applied to worthless, idiotic thugs and their violent acts.
if a passion one with blinders and romanticism because what do you think many of the medieval crew were? tthatencompasses kings that murdered family members &wantonly those under them, popes that were the worst of the worst,church groups that murdered whole sects of other 'christian' churches & persecuted others,butchery of the templars or the ones they butchered, inquisitions on

if a passion one with blinders and romanticism because what do you think many of the medieval crew were? tthatencompasses kings that murdered family members &wantonly those under them, popes that were the worst of the worst,church groups that murdered whole sects of other 'christian' churches & persecuted others,butchery of the templars or the ones they butchered, inquisitions on
The 20th century saw the atom bomb dropped on two cities of mostly civilians. Medieval kings couldn’t have killed so many people in their lifetimes.

Every century has its pros and cons. Hopefully we are still moving toward enlightenment.

Back