• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hat tip to Sugar Cookie.

Pay attention, because this is probably how he would discipline a child, too.

The man from Mandya in southern India can be heard cursing the little mouse as he wacks it on the nose, head and belly.

The rodent was strung up by its limbs to a plastic water bottle to expose it to the foul punishment.

He shows the severed chord of his charger to the mouse and says: 'Why did you bite this causing me a loss of eighty rupees (one pound). Will your father or mother pay me for the loss now?'
9665718-6690873-image-m-39_1549881610835.jpg

As he continues to beat the mouse, he accuses it of eating rice, tomatoes and soap at his home.

In a particularly disturbing segment of the video, the mouse urinates in terror only to get more beatings.

'Why are you p***ing, will you do it again?' he asks.
[....]
Noted animal rights activist Subhendu Mallik said: 'While killing a mouse is not illegal, this kind of torture is unwarranted.

'This is a crime under Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1960 and officials should act.'

More photos and video at the link.

Back