• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A motorcyclist was killed Sunday after a collision with another vehicle, Phoenix police said.

The man was identified as 25-year-old Troy Schuder, who died after being brought to a hospital, police said. The crash occurred around 11:15 p.m., on 43rd Avenue north of Bethany Home Road, said Phoenix police Sgt. Vince Lewis.

Schuder was heading southbound on North 43rd Avenue toward West Keim Drive at a high rate of speed around 11:15 p.m. when he attempted to lift up onto one wheel, but instead collided with another vehicle, Lewis said.

The motorcycle and Schuder slid for approximately 200 feet, Lewis said.

You missed the most idiotic part -

Drunk, no helmet and riding like a dick. This guy must have been suicidal.
One of my closest friends husbands was in his 20s .. worked oil fields.. drank whiskey instead of coffee in the morning .. thought he was indestructible .. had a knack for riding his dirt bike wide open - no helmet - back country roads on hills and everything - sometimes all the way up until dark & on full moons .. he drank and drove one night and put part of a fence line thru his cheek thru his entire head out the other side .. survived amazing for 16 days in induced coma .. because he was so strong .. combative & kept breaking four point restraints .. infections won eventually .. she was left destitute with 2 kids & his hospital bills .. all in the name of I am young and will live forever...

One of my friends...an old ER nurse once told me "Helmets are great for preserving your dental records"

They're good for other shit too... Provided you don't hit anything, you can jump off a bike at 300kph and walk away. Never ride without full leathers, proper boots, gloves and a full-face helmet. I crashed my bike twice and never copped anything worse than a bruise.

And you have a wife and kids, think of them and buy a Prius instead.

In all of this I'm thinking of the driver of the vehicle that this asshat drove into. There you are minding your own damn business. Some drunk nitwit comes stunt biking up and kills himself against your vehicle. Nice image to carry with you through the rest of your life but wasn't even your fault.

Yeah, this puke is best gone.

Another idiot on a organ donor bike. I'm on the road all the time and those guys do the dumbest shit. Oddly enough when I'm driving the best motorcycle riders I see are from OMCs. The Banditos I've encountered while driving are absolute gentlemen.

Back