• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full

An evil mother left her two children aged under three alone and without food in a flat for nine days while she 'had fun with her lover' shows 'no remorse' and 'laughs' at their ordeal, say court reports.

Vladislava Trokhimchuk, 23, is charged with the 'deliberate murder' of her son Danill, almost two, and severe cruelty to her daughter Anna, nearly three, who miraculously survived but was suffering malnutrition when rescued in Ukrainian capital Kiev.

Meanwhile the first footage and pictures has emerged of the flat-from-hell where the children were left alone locked in their 'nursery'. It has been described as 'pure Auschwitz' and 'a torture room for children' as further distressing new details have emerged relating to the case.

The starving neglected pair ate wallpaper and plaster covers, as well as their own excrement, it is revealed.

And Fakty newspaper reported court evidence suggesting the mother 'tortured her children for a profit', by aiming to make them look so ill that she could post pictures online begging people for urgent cash gifts.

'It is most likely she wanted them to look unwell, pale and be like skin and bones, so she locked them without food and water,' reported the paper.

Their teeth marks were found on the walls where they tried to eat wallpaper.

They desperately tore linoleum off the floor trying to open a gap under the door.

The tragedy was two years ago but the court case is underway now with the mother declared mentally fit to stand trial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another "MOM OF THE YEAR" candidate. There are few words to describe all the thoughts of just how disgusting this is. What i would do to have had the chance to raise a child of my own, i have raised others very willingly and joyfully and lovingly, and for this i'm very grateful These egg and sperm donors make me sooo fukn mad then sad.

I wish I could understand their language in the video... Trying to figure out if the grandma is completely fucked in the head now bc she lost her grandma kids... Or bc she raised a piece of shit monster .. perhaps both. If there was any time I'd agree with a good old fashioned hanging this would def be one of them.
Hanging is too good for her. Brazen bull is better.
Post automatically merged:

If the Ukrainian government won't execute this bitch, then they need to ask the Russian government to throw her ass in their Black Dolphin prison.

Last edited:
I have no respect for woman who have babies that aren’t married all these bastard kids that they could care less about it’s Called abortion!
Just because women have children out of wedlock doesn’t mean they don’t care about their children.. lmfao.. do you really believe that.. I for one was in a horrific abusive relationship that almost cost me my life.. I have a long time partner whom I have a child with out of wedlock.. oh gasp.. she is very much loved and wanted.. however.. you will never catch my ass married again.. personally I don’t need the government or a piece of paper to warrant or prove my commitment to a person and a relationship.. your thoughts are archaic

I have no respect for woman who have babies that aren’t married all these bastard kids that they could care less about it’s Called abortion!
Anyone who thinks of abortion as a form of birth control should have their baby making parts taken away. A relationship status isn't indicative of what kind of parent someone will be. Stick around you're going to see plenty of married piece of shit parents who don't care about their children too.

Just because women have children out of wedlock doesn’t mean they don’t care about their children.. lmfao.. do you really believe that.. I for one was in a horrific abusive relationship that almost cost me my life.. I have a long time partner whom I have a child with out of wedlock.. oh gasp.. she is very much loved and wanted.. however.. you will never catch my ass married again.. personally I don’t need the government or a piece of paper to warrant or prove my commitment to a person and a relationship.. your thoughts are archaic

I agree I don’t mean everyone. Happy you got out and bless your child !

@Satanica
A mother who left her two children alone for 11 days without food or water while she 'had fun with her lover' and their new baby has been jailed for murder.

Vladislava Trokhimchuk, 23, showed 'no remorse' and 'laughed' when she was sentenced to eight years in jail for deliberately trying to starve her infants and murdering her son in Kyiv, the Ukrainian capital.

Her son Danill, one, died from starvation.

Her daughter Anna, three, survived by drinking water from a vase but was suffering from acute malnutrition.

The toddlers could not leave their room because a towel had been wedged in the doorway to stop them getting to the kitchen.

The children were so hungry during the 11 days they were left alone that they ate wallpaper and plaster covers as well as their own excrement.

Their teeth marks were found on the walls and they had desperately tried to tear linoleum off the floor to try and open a gap under the door.

Her former mother-in-law had tried to gain access to the flat but had no key, according to her ex-husband Alexey Trokhimchuk who was the children's father.

It was his mother who found them after 11 days.

Vladislava Trokhimchuk had intended to starve the children and then post pictures on social media claiming one or both had a life threatening tumour in an attempt to raise money, the court heard.

She was hoped to make them look malnourished and then beg people online urgent cash gifts, reported Fakty newspaper.

Judge Galina Bondarenko called her 'cynical and heartless' but the eight-year sentence she imposed has sparked an outcry.

Trokhimchuk said: 'I cannot find an excuse for myself. I always wanted the best for children.

'I dreamed they would study, live differently than I do, better. That they would have everything.

'I repent very much.

'I cannot understand what I did, or that God took my son from me and put me here (in custody).'

But when she heard her sentence by live TV link to her detention cell she was seen laughing and clapping her hands.

After taking into account remission and the time she spent in detention after the crime in 2016, Vladislava will be free in three years.

An appeal is expected to be made demanding a life sentence.

Her daughter Anna was put up for adoption but Vladislava will be allowed to raise her youngest daughter Sofia after she is released from prison.

I guess we know what will happen to the younger daughter when she gets a new lover and shits out his kid.

@Satanica

I guess we know what will happen to the younger daughter when she gets a new lover and shits out his kid.

Lol literally coming to update with the same info :D

What a horrible excuse for a human being.

Back