• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A depressed mother treated her son to a McDonald's Happy Meal before filling his rucksack with rocks and tying their hands together before jumping into a reservoir and killing them both.

Emma Sillett, 41, had taken five-year-old Jenson Spellman for some food before driving them to the deserted spot in Derbyshire to end their lives.

The social worker left an emotional note in her car which explained she was tethering herself to her son because she could not bear the thought on him 'drifting away'.

Chesterfield Coroner's Court heard that little Jenson was found facing Ms Sillett and had been 'tied to her by his wrist'.

Detective Constable Rebecca Fearon told the inquest: 'She had a rucksack on her back which contained rocks.'

During the hearing, the court also heard that Ms Sillett had struggled for years with depression and had previously suffered three miscarriages.

Despite this, police said the breakdown of her relationship with Jenson's father had appeared to have been the 'the major issue in her life' that had triggered the tragedy.

Her suicide note made it clear she wanted to end her life, but could not stand the thought of leaving her son to face life without her.

Their bodies were found at Valehouse Reservoir in the Derbyshire Peak District, two days after they were reported missing on November 20 last year.

In her note the mother said she would leave 'a marker' to help locate their bodies.

It also described how she had tried to carry out her plan the day before but she had stopped because Jenson had 'got frightened'.

"Her suicide note made it clear she wanted to end her life, but could not stand the thought of leaving her son to face life without her."

I'll never understand why someone with such a high opinion of themselves chooses suicide. Five years old. That kid would have gotten over it and moved on with his life. Eventually. Fucking cunt.

Glad she is dead, but I curse her for taking the innocent child.

If you have mental health problems for the love of God talk to somebody. Talk to your doctor, talk to a friend, talk to someone online, call the helpline, just do something. Suicide is not the answer. I will say however, that if you are contemplating suicide fine go right ahead kill yourself! Do it however the fuk you want just leave others out of it. Don't take somebody that is innocent and has nothing to do with you being fuked in the head. All you are doing is making yourself a real asshole like this heinous twat.

Additionally McD'S is a piss-poor offering as a last meal. Dumb bitch couldn't even get that right.

There has to be some kind of psychosis going on in cases like this. Depression and wanting revenge on your ex isn't enough to make you murder your child. And she wasn't a sociopath if she cared about him being scared. She was delusional enough to think she was doing the right thing. It's a heartbreakingly awful situation that reflects the terrible state of our mental health care.
Post automatically merged:

Glad she is dead, but I curse her for taking the innocent child.

If you have mental health problems for the love of God talk to somebody. Talk to your doctor, talk to a friend, talk to someone online, call the helpline, just do something. Suicide is not the answer. I will say however, that if you are contemplating suicide fine go right ahead kill yourself! Do it however the fuk you want just leave others out of it. Don't take somebody that is innocent and has nothing to do with you being fuked in the head. All you are doing is making yourself a real asshole like this heinous twat.

Additionally McD'S is a piss-poor offering as a last meal. Dumb bitch couldn't even get that right.
Pretty sure most 5 year olds would pick it though lol

Latest posts

Back