• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother drowned her four-year-old daughter in the bath and then set fire to her body in the garden after telling her 'You're going to see the angels. See you in heaven,' a court heard.

Amelia Brooke Harris was found dead under a coffee table by police in the garden of her home in a South Wales village.

Her body was 'taken out of the bath, wrapped in toilet paper and carried outside covered in a sheet'.

A jury heard her mother Carly Ann Harris, 38, was suffering from mental health issues when she killed her 'fun-loving, bubbly little girl.'

The prosecution said Harris 'believed her daughter would go to heaven but would be reincarnated two days later' and added she 'sacrificed her to prove her faith to God'.

Prosecutor Michael Jones said a neighbour heard at 9.15pm what sounded like a little girl screaming 'mammy, mammy, mammy'.

Mr Jones said: 'She told police: 'The angels told me to do it, just arrest me,' as she put her hands behind her back in the handcuff position without being asked.

'In an interview she said: "Jesus told me to do it, I promise you I would not do that to my little girl unless she was returned".

'"I might be possessed - the angels said it's got to be done".

'She described herself as a monster and said she was having visions that she had to sacrifice her daughter to prove her faith.'

He added she said it 'had to be done when the stars were aligned with moles on her face'.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ar-old-daughter-bath.html?ito=social-facebook
1544807320389.png

Her eyebrows are every bit as terrifying as her eyes. It's a tragedy that she actually looks pretty bangable if she wasn't completely batshit nuts. Of course she'll get off by reason of insanity slap-on-the-wrist Merrill Eagles on her way. She would like a brown pony

*low whistle*

I read the article and she's now my official reference criminal for 'Bat Spit Crazy'. Her delusions go all the way to the moon and back. omg.... :oops:

Jesus and the angels may have told her to do it but she should’ve cleared it with their supervisor first. You got played, honey.

And cuz it's bitch England shell get like 3 days in prison for this and be back on the street to whore it up and have more kids, and prob kill them too.

FUcking slag

A mother who drowned and burned her four-year-old daughter has today been found not guilty of murder by reason of insanity.

Carly Ann Harris killed her daughter Amelia Brooke Harris in a 'sacrifice' at their home in South Wales in June this year.

The 38-year-old had denied murder and manslaughter, telling doctors she was a fallen angel chosen by God and needed to prove her faith by 'offering' her little girl.

Harris had suffered from schizophrenia following a urinary tract infection in 2014, the court heard.

A psychiatrist said she appeared to have experienced 'paranoid and religious delusions' and believed she had to kill Amelia to save the world, and was being tested by God who would then return her daughter to her.

The mother-of-three was today sentenced at Newport Crown Court to a hospital order without a limit of time.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...four-year-old-daughter-not-guilty-murder.html

She will probably ending doing more time since she is in a hospital and must prove that she is sane before she is released.

If she was sentenced to serve time the judge would have gave some bullshit speech about how the mom was under pressure when she killed her daughter.

Gotta watch those urinary tract infections, first thing you got a burning sensation when you pee and next thing you know youre slaughtering your own child as a sacrifice to the dark Lord

Give me a fucking break

At first I thought she was crazy, because going to see the Angels makes sense and like she convinced herself that it was an act of kindness, but then it sounds like she offered too many explanations, like a lie, or something she made up. I wont say she didn't hear voices, so much as in my own experience with madness, there were voices. But they never told me to do anything specific. They just whispered ... psst ... psst ... psst, at all my fucked up thoughts. Our conversations were very one sided. So I don't know about this lady ... It kind of sounds like murder to me, it took me years to work that out, so if she started babbling to the police right away about it, then it would appear contrived to me.

Last edited:
Back