• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Arnold woman is accused of strangling and abusing her 6-year-old son, who has autism, after he defecated in his pants.

According to a criminal complaint, officers responded to a child abuse report Saturday afternoon when they arrived on the scene, a woman showed officers photos of a 6-year-old boy who had scratches on his neck, a bloodied lower and upper lip, a swollen and bruised eyebrow and a small hematoma with a scratch behind his ear.

The woman told police the boy has autism and defecated in his pants.

According to the woman, the child’s mother, identified as 27-year-old Elena Lovorn, took the boy into the bathroom to change him and allegedly abused him, causing the injuries.

The woman told police the boy didn’t have any injuries before he went into the bathroom with Lovorn.

When officers went into the house, they saw the boy’s injuries and noticed that the marks and scratches on his neck looked like he had been strangled.

Another witness at the scene told police she heard the boy screaming after Lovorn took him into the bathroom, but when someone tried to open the door, it was locked. When Lovorn opened the door, the boy had a tissue on his lip, but Lovorn said he wasn’t bleeding.

The criminal complaint says when an officer asked Lovorn if she wanted to speak with him about the incident, she said, “I thought I had the right to remain silent.”

When she was placed in a cell, Lovorn allegedly told the officer, “Go [expletive] yourself, pig.”

Lovorn is facing multiple charges, including strangulation, simple assault and endangering the welfare of children.
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/201...1tOxkT8jTOjiDhbmOJ2pBhUckJMIKkyfVIZ_j7nO2BIVU
1547585589865.png

Last edited:
I can only imagine what other abuse this little boy was subjected to by the "cunt muffin".

The fact that she would hurt him in front of people lets me know she was abusing him probably worse when no one was around.

A Westmoreland County judge rejected a proposed plea bargain for an Arnold woman accused of strangling her 6-year-old autistic son.
Police charged Elena Lovorn, 28, with strangulation, child endangerment, reckless endangerment and simple assault in connection with an incident in early January. Authorities said Lovorn took her son into a bathroom after he soiled himself and, when they emerged, the child had a swollen and bruised eye, cuts to his neck and behind the ear, and a swollen, fat lip, according to the court records.
Prosecutors said Lovorn agreed to accept a plea bargain that called for her to serve 11 1/2 to 23 months in jail. That proposal was below standard sentencing guidelines that dictate she receive a penalty of 18 to 30 months behind bars, according to Assistant District Attorney Jim Hopson.
Hathaway said the proposed deal did not include a long enough sentence.

“I won’t accept a sentence that is outside the guidelines,” said Judge Rita Hathaway.
Hopson said he did not know why Lovorn was offered a deal below state guidelines. Assistant District Attorney Mike Pacek, the primary prosecutor on the case, could not be reached for comment.

Assistant Public Defender Greg Cecchetti said Lovorn will not accept any new plea deal that would require her to serve more than two years in state prison.

Lovorn is currently being held at Westmoreland County Prison in lieu of a $100,000 bond.

A date for her trial has not been scheduled.

Back