• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Muncie mother was arrested after she allegedly slapped her 9-month daughter in the face at least twice, telling police she did so because the baby’s father “cared more about (the infant) than her.”

Chantel Kay Spradlin, 32, was arrested Friday evening on preliminary counts of neglect of a dependent, battery resulting in bodily injury to a person under the age of 14 and interference with the reporting of a crime.

The child’s father told police when he came home from work on Friday afternoon, Spradlin informed him she had “slapped (the baby) on the face two times,” saying she did so “to get his attention... (because) he didn’t care about (Spradlin).”

The father said when he began to call authorities, Spradlin tried to grab his cellphone, then kicked a stroller the baby was in “with enough force to break the bottom carrier
net.”

Spradlin later told an officer she had “smacked (the baby) approximately three times to get (the father’s) attention (because) he cared more about (their daughter) than her.”

Authorities said the baby had “red marks and swelling” on both sides of her face, but otherwise appeared to be healthy. Her father was told to take her to IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital for an exam.

The father said the child was in his care because Spradlin reportedly threatened to kill a nurse while in the hospital to give birth, but that he had allowed the mother to watch their daughter while he worked.

If she would put on some make-up, some conservative false eyelashes, fix that twisted up scowling on her mouth;
She might find a boyfriend that would pay attention to her.

Wait, probably not, she's a crazy bitch.

Never mind. The make-up and eyelashes would just be some fake front to fuck up another dudes life.

If she would put on some make-up, some conservative false eyelashes, fix that twisted up scowling on her mouth;

I think you are on to something here. She just needs a makeover, really. And then she can take her pretty new face and put it into a bench vise, and we can all take turns cranking the handle. One spin each - whoever cracks the pinata gets the prize!

"...battery resulting in bodily injury to a person under the age of 14..."

Maybe some day lawmakers will get a clue that there is a big difference between slapping a 13 year old and slapping a NINE MONTH OLD!

Mom clearly hated this child from day one and, as Sugar Cookie mentioned, you can't "parent class" anyone into loving a child.

No updates ..
Wow. And this bitch better be lucky the father cares about their baby. My abuser doesn’t care about my boy; only cares about using him as a pawn against me. Saw this and lurked due to more important things; no dismemberment needed.

Back