• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
  • Connie Serbu lured 18-year-old Xavier Sierra to the woods in July 2016
  • She confronted him about alleging raping her daughter when she was six
  • Serbu and her brother John Vargas, 29, shot Sierra dead after the confrontation
  • The married mom-of-two then called the cops herself, reportedly telling officers: 'So I don't care, he raped my daughter... she told me everything that happened'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eenage-boy-daughter-s-rape.html#ixzz4rRrf2Ha0

Moms should talk to Judges that give out shitty sentences for molestation just like this ... and it should sound like ... I don't care ... when he gets out in six months ... with his whoop dee doo program I'm going to kill you both. I bet only a few judges would die before the courts started getting harder on this. Like stop fucking kids already.

Ill never understand why these idiots dont even attempt to get away with their vigilante crimes. Seriously, why do it like this? Why say, "fuck my freedom!" There's ways to get away with it ,there's ways to at least TRY to get away with it.

Idiots.

Topic creator doesnt include the tidbit about how the womans brother was killed as well during this. He apparently was mentally retarded.

This stupid bitch and her stupid ass plan got her retarded bro killed.
[doublepost=1504302542,1504302216][/doublepost]https://stolenpeople.org/2016/11/lucas-serbu/

Big fan of the parental kidnapping too apparently

A Florida mom-of-two is facing a life sentence after she was found guilty of shooting dead a teenager over claims he molested her six-year-old daughter.

Connie Serbu, 43, was convicted of second-degree murder by a jury for the 2016 shooting death of Xavier Sierra.

Jurors delivered their verdict after a week-long trial, where prosecutors said that Serbu wanted revenge after her daughter told a babysitter that Sierra had touched her inappropriately.

At the time, she was six and Sierra was about 12 or 13, reports the Naples Daily News.

The entire murder plot began to unfold on May 30, 2016, when Serbu's daughter revealed that Sierra, a family friend, had a molested her five years prior.

Her daughter's allegations reportedly enraged Serbu, a married mom, who began to plot her retaliation.

On June 1, 2016, Serbu reached out to Sierra and asked the recent high school graduate to help her assemble a bunk bed for 'easy money.'

Seven days later John Vargas, Serbu's developmentally disabled brother, arrived in Naples to visit his sister from New York.

Court records describe Vargas as someone 'easily persuaded.'

officers responded to a report that gunshots had been fired at the undeveloped location where Serbu attacked Sierra.

There, they found a blue, four-door Hyundai parked near the scene and Serbu inside.

After searching the area, the found the bodies of Sierra and Vargas near the Gordon River.

Serbu confessed her involvement, saying: 'It's all my fault.'

'So I don't care, he raped my daughter...she told me everything that happened.'

Serbu's conviction could land her in prison for the rest of her life. She now awaits sentencing on January 3.

My cousin lives in golden gate. While the cops probably wouldn't have done anything years later with no rape kit and the fact that he was a minor at the time it's easy to relate to her going all deathwish vigilante, but her kids won't have her there for them now and that's a shame.

So not only was the girl molested when she was 6, when she was 12, she told her mother, who killed the molester. Now she's probably afraid of her mother an will be afraid to confide troubles from now on in fear of outrageous consequences.

I can't muster sympathy for this woman. Her child should have been more important than her anger or revenge. I'm pretty sure the guilt she saddled her daughter with is going to be more traumatic in life than the rape. At 43 years old you'd think she'd have enough wisdom and experience to know she was reacting to her personal anger at the expense of her child.

i Don’t know, maybe her daughter fell for her abuser and that’s what prompted this reaction from the mother

Why did she kill her brother !?

She didn’t.

Serbu then picked Sierra up, along with her brother Vargas, but instead of returning home, they drove to the woods in Naples.

When they pulled up, Sierra had attempted to flee but was chased down by Serbu and Vargas, court documents show.

Vargas, who was mentally disabled, caught up with the teen, and the two wrestled for the two guns.
Eventually, Sierra was shot six times and died, the documents reveal. Vargas was shot once in the abdomen and later died from his wounds.

Connie Serbu, the woman found guilty in the second-degree murder of a Naples teen, appeared in court Wednesday afternoon where a judge denied her motion for a new attorney.

Serbu, 43, filed the motion after she was found guilty of second-degree murder of Naples teen Xavier Sierra following a jury trial on Oct. 17.

In the motion filed through the clerk of courts on Dec. 17, Serbu cited irrefutable differences with her attorney, Justin Barger, that were irreconcilable, according to court records.

Serbu stated in a correspondence to Collier Circuit Judge Ramiro Mañalich that she did not want nor need Barger's representation.

During a hearing on Jan. 17, Serbu said she did not feel Barger communicated with her enough throughout the trial and did not communicate with her leading up to the — now delayed — sentencing hearing.

"I am denying the request to discharge the client council," Mañalich said. "In summary I basically find that the grounds alleged by Ms. Serbu, the defendant, amount to primarily. differences in trial strategy, communication issues and generalized complaints which do not rise to a level of ineffectiveness in assistance of council."

1679058444940.png

Name:SERBU, CONNIE
Current Release Date: SENTENCED TO LIFE

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
07/07/2016 SECOND DEG.MURDER,COMM.OF FELO 09/29/2020COLLIER1701663SENTENCED TO LIFE

What would you do for family?

When daughter confides during mother-daughter bonding and begs mom not to hurt Xavier, would she even talk with police?

Surprised mom, as mad as she was, didn't have the balls to go it alone. Explains the length of sentence since she plotted the murder, and even though I don't see a sentence for the death of her brother or conspiracy, are pretty stiff (no pun intended).

WTH she got life? I thought they would give her a medal!
Post automatically merged:

What would you do for family?

When daughter confides during mother-daughter bonding and begs mom not to hurt Xavier, would she even talk with police?

Surprised mom, as mad as she was, didn't have the balls to go it alone. Explains the length of sentence since she plotted the murder, and even though I don't see a sentence for the death of her brother or conspiracy, are pretty stiff (no pun intended).
2 guns says a lot about why she didn't go at it alone. This pedo was armed

Back