• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I wonder what the p.o.s mother's mental age is.

I haven't seen an occupation reported for either of them. He looks like a school teacher .......

I hope they both receive the death penalty.

What a shining moment for Texas and their CPS division... the concluded that a man imprisoned for four years committed the indecencies inflicted on this child amongst other glaring failures. Pygmies from the depths of the New Guinea jungle could have handled this case better... :finger:

I've had dealings with the state of Texas and their CPS division. Absolutely nothing about this story surprises me in the slightest, nothing. I've never encountered something that defied the most basic rules of logic and good sense more. It to this day remains the most mindblowing, mindboggling, nuttiest things i've ever experienced in my entire life(and i've been reading the posts from the many dipshit members here for quite some time now).
[doublepost=1462495221,1462495006][/doublepost]
because the whole point of CPS is to protect children when their parents dont.

Eh, sort of. After the initial steps to investigate a case or remove a child for safety concerns, their entire point is to reunite the child with the parents. That's the legal mandate they operate under.

This murder victim is going to be the next poster child for reforming the Texas CPS. One of their most epic fails.

Politicians don't wanna touch that shit. Not to mention, society at large, even with stories like this popping up, don't realize just how backfuckingassward and absurd CPS is.

She should have never been sent home after she made her statement.

She did not have the mental capacity to realize her life was in danger.
Did they ever say if they found the uterus and baby? They say cut out
But not taken. Trying to get rid of evidence so they can't prove it is his.

That guy looks crazy tall. I have a short complex, that dude is at LEAST 6'5
[doublepost=1462503897,1462503450][/doublepost]Jesus FRACKIN Christ! He is 6'7. She must have been terrified of him. Ugh. Die a terrible, intestinal fucking, death sir!

mlh82b.jpg

Yeah, this one keeps eating at me, so many heaping shovels full of abject failure.

2/22/2008 is the date this child should have been rescued. How did an emergency room exam after an accident turn into a blood test for STD's, and a pelvic exam? I'm pretty sure if I was ferried to the hospital post-accident neither of those things would be on the menu.

That means in 2008 there were already physical marks such as bruising that lead the doctor to request and find evidence. She should have been removed then. I don't understand how injuries recently inflicted could be fobbed off on a man who was incarcerated.

The warrant for the septic tank mentioned in one of the links may be a search for the missing uterus.

Lastly, that is the face of a woman that is highly inconvenienced, and does not get what all the fuss is about.

Jimmy boy, they love child rapists and child murderers in prison. I hope they take a shiv to your asshole and rip your intestines out.:finger::mooning: I would pay money to see that :cigar::popcorn:

This poor child WAS completely failed by all. There was a history of her being raped from early childhood, someone had already been arrested. As Buffetgirl says, the "authorities" were definitely involved from the beginning of this whole horrid fuckup. Idiots are everywhere of course, but if every day common folk idiots should be culled out of the regular population, then the people given charge in the authoritative branches need to be culled out without question.

Poor girl suffered needlessly and by the time of her death probably didn't even consider it a secret for fuck's sake. it sounds like the abuse was NEVER a secret. Hell, it sounds like the original father's arrest/conviction was just plain bad luck for him, considering how many people these girls told outright of their abuse and ongoing rapes.

I just can't understand how this was allowed to continue for YEARS after it was discovered that this child was raped. How can the mom say no to further exams when her daughter was sexually abused and raped? Why would authorities abide by her decision? Why was there no follow-up when she was told to keep the abuser out of the home? None of this makes any sense at all. I mean, he was caught years ago - this poor girl should have been able to have a happy ending!! Yet look at her picture - she still managed to smile... what children have to endure at the hands of their parents absolutely boggles my mind. This story is even more frustrating than most because even after the truth came out, nothing really changed, and in fact she ended up pregnant, then murdered. This is so incredibly sad and tragic. I can't imagine what it must feel like to be used that way by people that are supposed to love and protect you. I am just so sorry for her, and for anyone who has suffered in this way.

The cop didn't do is job

Court documents citing an autopsy stated the abuse resulted in her pregnancy, and she said running in physical education class was painful because she could feel the baby move.

That day, a law enforcement officer spoke with James Holland over the phone and directed him to leave the residence, but an affidavit showed Holland continued to have contact with Jeffcoat and her younger sister during that period.

http://www.everythinglubbock.com/ne...says-murderer-must-pay-consequences/388003998
As usual, grandmother says her daughter, Debi Holland, was a good mother.
...Ray said that regardless of the findings which come out of the Lubbock Sheriff's Department's investigation, she stands by her belief that her daughter, Holli's mom, was a good mother.

"She protected her kids against so much. She has been through so much," Ray explained."Through all of this she had three very good kids, very smart."

"She was a good mother. For people, if they want to doubt it, look at their school records. My grandson is 19, [and] is in the Marines. Check that out," Ray said.
Ray isn't sure exactly why, but Holli's mom stopped speaking with her after Holli's death.

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/n...nths-after-lubbock-girl-is-murdered/604736387
Holli's uncle, Ronny Lemmond, who runs the Justice for Holli Facebook page explained that in the months since her death, he's wondered a lot about what could help protect other victims of abuse.

"It's not just me wondering, people actually get on Justice for Holli and tell me their stories, so I know it happens," Lemmond said. One of his greatest concerns is that he's heard stories about many kids who didn't know where to ask for help.

Lemmond said the Justice for Holli Facebook page has been a reminder for him of just how many people are victims of abuse and violence. He hopes that Holli's story can inspire changes that will prevent other people from going through the same pain.

More information has been requested about the CPS cases related to Holli, most of those requests have been denied including information about Holli's case and the DFPS officials who worked on her case. We requested information about whether DFPS employees were disciplined or terminated as a result of Holli's case, those requests were denied.

CPS spokesman Paul Zimmerman explained that outside of the information they've already released about Holli's case, the department is not at liberty to release anything else. Zimmerman added that the department will be launching an Office of Child Safety Review on her case, which will look at the specifics of what happened in investigating Holli's case.

A media gag order was issued in May for Holli's case, then a supplemental gag order was issued including the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. Due to both gag orders, most people with connections to the case and some officials with no direct ties to the case declined to interview about the case.

Quite a timeline in this series of news reports.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cou...urdering-cutting-uterus-disabled-stepdaughter
Sentenced to life.
A West Texas man was sentenced to life in prison Tuesday after pleading guilty to the 2016 capital murder of his pregnant stepdaughter, who had special needs.
1545249996-james_holland.jpg

James Holland
(Lubbock County Sheriff's Office)
James Holland, 42, admitted Tuesday killing 18-year-old Holli Jeffcoat, who had the mental development of a 6- to 7-year-old, the Lubbock Avalanche-Journalreported. Jeffcoat was found at her home Feb. 10 with her throat slit and her uterus removed.

Last edited:
Back