• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Kameela Russell, 41, who works as a test chairperson at Miami Norland Senior High School, was last seen by her family on Wednesday in Miami Gardens, the Miami Gardens Police Department said.

Russell, who is the mother of two daughters, ages six and 15, was supposed to pick up one of her children at a relative's house on Wednesday, but never arrived, ABC Miami affiliate WPLG reported.

"Kameela's family is incredibly worried about her and we @MDCPS are praying for her swift and safe return," Miami-Dade County Public Schools Superintendent Alberto Carvalho tweeted. "Please take a moment to look at her picture and call police if you have seen her."

Miami Gardens authorities did not immediately provide more information on the case."

DD1f.jpg

Her family said she was last seen along Northwest 203rd Street on Wednesday night when her car pulled into her aunt’s driveway to pick up her 6-year-old daughter.

“I looked out the window. I thought I saw Kameela’s car in the driveway,” said her aunt, Donna Blyden. Blyden said, just seconds later – before she had a chance to pick up her daughter – the 2014 black Audi A6 was gone with her niece in it.

“I text her and I said, ‘Where are you?’ I said, ‘You were in the driveway just now, and now you’re not here. Where are you?'” said Blyden. “I didn’t get an answer.”

Police said there has been no trace of Russell since.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.c...r-of-2-who-went-missing-in-miami-gardens/amp/

"A former assistant principal at Norland High School in Miami Gardens, Fla., has been arrested and charged with murdering educator Kameela Russell, whose body was discovered floating in a Miami Gardens canal.

Police detectives took Ernest Joseph Roberts, 39, into custody early Friday morning. Police obtained an arrest warrant for a charge of first-degree murder.

Sources say investigators believe they found forensic evidence that Russell died inside the house, and that he disposed of her car, which was later found by police detectives. Phone records also placed Russell at Roberts' Miami Gardens home when she disappeared, according to a source with knowledge of the investigation."

Back