• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother-of-15 is accused of beating and torturing her children in a campaign of abuse in which she forced them to watch as she boiled their puppies alive.

Martha Crouch and her husband, Timothy were arrested on Monday following a child abuse probe by The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department (CYFD) sparked by a report that the couple's children were not receiving an adequate education, according to KOB-TV.

A CYFD investigator, Deanna Taylor, told the Associated Press she had received reports indicating the couple faced prior complaints in Missouri, Alaska, Kansas and Montana. Investigators told KOB that they believe the Crouches moved their family from state to state after investigations began. It is not clear what types of allegations were made in those states.

According to official documents, a young girl told authorities that after one of the family dogs had puppies, Martha Crouch "took the puppies and put them into a giant pot and boiled them, making all the kids watch." The same girl told investigators her mother also fed a kitten poison and authorities reported finding the body of a dog buried in the backyard that had been shot as a punishment to the children.

The station reported that the children were only allowed to eat one meal a day, while one of Timothy’s sisters, whom Martha believed was overweight, was placed on a “fat chain” for three years to suppress her appetite while the family lived in Alaska.

A young boy told authorities that he was “ beaten, shot, stabbed and run over by his parents”. The boy further claimed to have BBs still inside his arm "from when the mother shot him with a shotgun."

Martha Crouch has been charged with child abuse and extreme cruelty to animals. Timothy Crouch is facing an obstruction charge. They are due to appear in court on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Drown them in septic tanks

He wouldn't fit into a septic tank opening, unless it was a homemade tank built around him.
He needs to be taken to a major city like Los Angeles or Manhattan/NYC that has an AAA wastewater treatment plant and be tossed into one of the multiple influent raw sewage holding/staging pools (usually bigger than the size/depth of an Olympic pool).
IMO, even an AA size WW treatment plant (also a BIG plant for large cities) wouldn't be able to accommodate his ginormous girth.

Vlad the Impaler once took a bunch of enemies & boiled the biggest ones then told the others they fight for him or eat each other. I'm not saying we should boil him and make her eat him followed by burning her at the stake, but I'm not saying we shouldn't do that.

For a few years, the family apparently lived in Montana. Members of a private Havre community group went online to share their shock and dismay at the news.

One woman posted that her grandmother used to babysit for the family back when they had 8 or 9 children, and “the parents didn’t seem like they cared much.”

Others said they remembered Timothy Crouch working at the local IGA grocery store.

One woman posted that her child attended class with one of the children, and they brought secondhand clothes and shoes to donate to the family.

tons of better articles on this, this case is major, she belongs in prison for the rest of her life, most those kids will need major therapy & help to get evened out, this is serial killer, extreme psych torture methods meant to break and destroy minds. here is the petition and there are so many detailed good links needs to treated right. this went on for a long long time repeatedly, not just killing but sadistically torturing animals especially baby ones to terrorize the children

Last edited:
I say hang ‘em over a big vat of sulfuric acid and then, very slowly, lower them feet first into the acid, so they can enjoy the warm and tinglies of melting.

I haven’t ever planned to do this.

Really.

;)

I would suggest ditching the H2SO4... Way too dangerous to handle and makes a smell that's obvious for miles (think rotten eggs combined with cooked decayed corpse). Use sodium hydroxide instead (relatively easier to get and handle, plus the bones are so brittle after it's done they just crumble to dust.)

Fuck I love chemistry! So much fun shit to do! :D :D :D

I would suggest ditching the H2SO4... Way too dangerous to handle and makes a smell that's obvious for miles (think rotten eggs combined with cooked decayed corpse). Use sodium hydroxide instead (relatively easier to get and handle, plus the bones are so brittle after it's done they just crumble to dust.)

Fuck I love chemistry! So much fun shit to do! :D :D :D
I would just beat them with a hammer.
That way I wouldn't have to wait for my eggs to get rotten. Just go right to my toolbox and select the hammer of choice.

I would just beat them with a hammer.
That way I wouldn't have to wait for my eggs to get rotten. Just go right to my toolbox and select the hammer of choice.

I agree with the hammer in principal, nothing however can satisfy revenge more than the sound and feel of brittle bones turning to dust as you clench your fist and toss their remains to the wind, never to be heard from again.

A New Mexico woman facing charges she beat and tortured her children and forced them to watch her kill their pets has been found competent to stand trial.

State District Court Judge Curtis Gurley recently found Martha Crouch, 54, competent to stand trial and ordered her case remanded to a magistrate court for further action, the Farmington Daily Times reports.

Crouch had been committed to the forensic unit of the New Mexico Health Institute to attain competency.
Crouch was arrested in June after a daughter told authorities stories of physical and emotional abuse. She said her mother boiled puppies and poisoned a kitten as punishment.

Crouch was charged with child abuse and extreme cruelty to animals. She has pleaded not guilty.

Eric Morrow, Crouch's attorney, told The Daily Times the court process had limited her ability to show her innocence, and she will be able to prove her innocence during an upcoming trial.

He also described the extreme cruelty to animals charge as outrageous.

The woman accused of felony child abuse and boiling puppies has taken a plea deal and has been placed on probation for a single felony attempted child abuse conviction, possibly avoiding any prison time.

Martha Crouch, 56, was charged on June 24, 2019, with a third-degree felony count of child abuse, a fourth-degree felony count of extreme cruelty to animals along with a petty misdemeanor count of obstruction of investigation of child abuse, according to The Daily Times archives.

Crouch pleaded no contest to a fourth-degree felony count of attempted child abuse during a Dec. 8 virtual hearing in Aztec District Court.

The plea deal was reached in consultation with the victim, who the county prosecutor said wanted to end the case but also wanted Crouch to have a felony conviction on her criminal record.

Chief District Court Judge Curtis Gurley sentenced Crouch to supervised probation by suspending a year and six-month sentence to the New Mexico Department of Corrections.

Crouch was accused of repeatedly striking her then 17-year-old daughter with a spatula, shooting a dog and boiling multiple puppies in a large pot in the family’s residence in the Cedar Hill area.

She was also accused of obstructing and interfering an investigation by the New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department.

As part of the plea agreement, the extreme cruelty to animals and obstruction of investigation of child abuse charges were dismissed.

Prosecutor Ned Fuller told the court the prosecution only had the testimony of one person for the extreme cruelty to animals charge with no physical evidence to present.

Crouch, through her attorney Tyson Quail, requested a conditional discharge for her conviction, citing no prior criminal convictions and her age.

A conditional discharge would allow the defendant to avoid a felony conviction on her criminal record if probation is completed.

Judge Gurley did not grant the conditional discharge, stating it was something the victim did not desire.

Fuller told the court the victim had expressed frustration with her mother and would like to close this chapter of her life, which is what led to the plea agreement.

Fuller added the victim felt it was important for Crouch to have a felony conviction on her record.

Patrick Crouch, one of Martha’s adult children, told Judge Gurley he wishes for the court case to be over so the family can work on getting back together.

Martha told the court she has complied with all court orders and will continue to abide by them, including not contacting her two minor children that live out of state.

She was difficult to understand at times while speaking to the court as she cried in the video conference call.

Walsenberg woman was arrested by Huerfano County Sheriffs on multiple charges, including an outstanding warrant, and charges of child abuse after hiding from law enforcement in a false wall within her trailer home.
On Thursday, August 17, Huerfano County deputies arrived to a trailer -- where they found 62-year old Timothy Couch dead in front of his home after reports he collapsed with labored breathing.

Upon hearing about the news, one of Mr. Crouch's children -- who no longer lived with her father -- asked deputies to return to the home, alleging that there were still siblings being abused there, as well as children with special needs that were under her fathers care.
Deputies then learned after identifying Mr. Couch -- that he was married to Martha Crouch, who had a felony warrant in New Mexico for her arrest, after violating her probation on child abuse charges in December of 2021.

Martha Couch had pleaded guilty to felony counts of child and animal abuse, dating back to 2019 -- a case where she was allegedly responsible for severe physical and mental abuse towards her children.
With the new knowledge, and concern over the other children inside, and wanting to know Martha's whereabouts, deputies then returned to the trailer home with a warrant later Thursday afternoon.

However before they entered, one of the adult children explained to deputies that they had been told their mother died years ago, and one of their younger siblings had been missing for approximately three years.
Deputies went inside anyway -- and while acting on a tip from a neighbor, discovered a false wall in the kitchen, where they then found Martha and her 14-year-old daughter, the same one that deputies were told had been missing.

Crouch was taken in on the outstanding warrant from 2021 for violating her probation, and is now facing new charges for misdemeanor child abuse and for obstructing deputies during their search operation.

Back