• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 10-year-old boy gripped onto the side of a bridge and begged his mother not to leap seconds before he was tragically killed in a murder-suicide in Colombia.

Investigators say Jessy Paola Moreno Cruz, 32, had been hounded by debt collectors and evicted from her home recently, before making the fatal decision to jump 330 feet from the La Variante Bridge in Tolima with her petrified son, May Ceballos, in her arms.

Emergency responders and community members were captured on video DailyMail.com has chosen not to publish pleading with the depressed mother not to leap, but their efforts were unsuccessful.

Firefighter Rafel Rico said in a statement to local media: 'They begged her not to do it and tried to convince her to stop... but sadly, she took the fatal decision.'

An emergency responder was heard in the video clip shouting in disbelief: 'Oh my God... she threw herself off!'

Another was seen sobbing as he fell to his knees after witnessing the upsetting events play out.

'This lady, who was a single mother, unfortunately was desperate at the pressure of [paying back] debts,' mayor Guillermo Alfonso Jaramillo said.

Over money ... and homelessness as usual. I'd probably do the same,

That would be the most terrifying thing in the world for most mothers I think,

Not knowing where you and your child would sleep, eat, bath ... be safe ... live.

Rest in Peace ... both of you.

Good thing this isn't Japan or they would be celebrating ... Yippee ... she chose death and freedom instead of shame and despair. (true) There ... this is honourable.

It's horrible enough when a cowardly, weak-ass father shoots his family while they sleep when he can't provide for them, but to throw your child from a bridge in full view of, not only the world, but of the child himself facing the looming death is pretty fucked up. I hope Hell has a special place for this turd.

View attachment 12959
It's horrible enough when a cowardly, weak-ass father shoots his family while they sleep when he can't provide for them, but to throw your child from a bridge in full view of, not only the world, but of the child himself facing the looming death is pretty fucked up. I hope Hell has a special place for this turd.
I feel for her situation. Her kid didn't wanna die. She murdered em. Most likely the guy in the red suit and horns is keeping her very unpleasant company.

Back