• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman has been gang-raped by four men in India because her husband is a politician.

The victim, who has not been named, was attacked on Wednesday in West Bengal as she walked home after dropping her son off at a private tutor.

She told local media that four masked men shoved a handkerchief into her mouth before dragging her into a nearby construction site where she was raped.

During the attack the men also threatened to kill her husband because he is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).

The husband, who is also a priest, told OpIndia: 'I had been with BJP for years now. I take part in party campaigns and was also their booth agent in the elections.

'I have faced threats before. But I never realised they will target my wife for my political leanings.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-raped-four-men-India-husband-politician.html

Back