• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini

Pennsylvania police arrested a mother and her adult daughter after finding them shooting heroin in a car stopped at a gas station. In the back seat was a 6-month-old boy, authorities said.

Karen Gillepsie, 43, and her daughter, Courtney Jording, 23, were behind bars in Westmoreland County Prison on $10,000 bail each, Greensburg police said, according to WTAE-TV.

Officers were responding to a call from a passerby who said Jording was plunging a needle into Gillespie's arm.

"We're thankful for the person who called. We're thankful we got there quickly and were able to stop them before they got back on the road and hurt someone or hurt the baby," Capt. Chad Zucco said.

The baby was Jording's son, police said. Officers found no diapers in the car, but did find 41 bags of heroin and 16 empty heroin bags.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ed-shooting-heroin-car-baby-article-1.2318706

Last edited:
Somebody fucked that goofy looking g bitch raw? Gah! Must have been a $2 drink special that night and he was double fisting them.

Pennsylvania police arrested a mother and her adult daughter after finding them shooting heroin in a car stopped at a gas station. In the back seat was a 6-month-old boy, authorities said.

Awww. Three generations are bonding....

Gee, there's an idea. *hollering at my daughter in the other room*

"Grab Angel Buns, sweetie! We're gonna go park at BP and shoot smack in the car! *hears mumbling* What? Yeah, she can sit in the back seat! It's a thing now!"

JFC, lol. :rolleyes:

damn cops!! they always fuck up the mother daughter and baby bo.nding experience!! also, we might be able to learn something about family from these people...most kids get more distant from their parents when they get older, but here this daughter is still by her mothers side and is caring enough to even put a needle in her!

Goddamn it @CbabyRKO , a warning in the title about that mug shot would have been nice. I had just taken a bite of my breakfast sandwich, I almost choked on it.

Damn, there's not one bit of symmetry in that mugshot.

Gotta say though, that's definitely one of the more lively looking smackhead mugshots I've seen here. :D

honestly I hope they both get help. Since they were parked in a car I'm assuming she was dope sick and felt she couldn't care for the baby, from her mom shooting her up I'm also gonna bet that she's new to the process. Hope that baby ends with someone better not someone worse

honestly I hope they both get help. Since they were parked in a car I'm assuming she was dope sick and felt she couldn't care for the baby, from her mom shooting her up I'm also gonna bet that she's new to the process. Hope that baby ends with someone better not someone worse
I'm totally with you on that,I pray he goes to one of the few GREAT foster homes. They have changed some criteria for being a foster parent but they still need to do a major major overhaul on the foster parent process and make these lazy social workers get off their fat asses and follow through with their job priorities. And PLEASE before I get blasted for saying that Im NOT saying all social workers, there are many great ones who honestly do care about the kids,and I know its a very TOUGH job and workers get frustrated and burnt out quickly,but if they don't honestly have a passion for saving kids they should choose another profession. I wanted to be a social worker but after reading all the books on child abuse they gave me and what they call shadowing a worker for a week I just mostly wanted to kill the parents and keep the children myself. Selfishness and stupidity play a HUGE part in these so called parents horrible parenting skills, I've seen some things I would have never imagined existed, I mean we read about it on here all the time,but actually seeing living conditions that are just so disgusting and toxic and seeing no food, no beds, no adequate water supply,some had no electricity, kids eating only at school, not being bathed, not even brushing their teeth, rodents running rampant, and the roaches!!!! I give workers ALOT of respect but they have a responsibility to actually follow through with these children they place and make the kids safety and well-being being a priority.

Last edited:

Naw, she wasn't thinking about the baby at all. She was just in such a hurry to get well that she bought it and shot up right there. It doesn't say who helped who, but lots of people prefer someone else to help.

I hope they both get help, too. I don't think addiction is a "badness." But I think we have to acknowledge that when a person is totally consumed with heroin that s/he doesn't do this on weekends or payday. It's a 24/7 job with no days off. And, frankly, s/he does not have any concern left to give to children or anything else in the world. I'm going to repeat that, because it just reads like an exaggeration to make a point. But an active addict literally, quite simply, does not have the ability to care about anything but the next fix.

They believe they do, and they even look back later and remember caring. But the truth is that there are loooong periods of time when they are totally and completely consumed with chasing the dragon. Those times move fast for the addict, but excruciatingly slowly for the helpless child who depends upon the addict in order to survive. The fortunate babies are helped by someone, and somehow grow up without the addict really noticing. The unfortunate ones suffer and sometimes die, again without the addict really noticing.

ETA: My guess is she looks like that because she was nodding off and the cop told her more than once to knock it off, so she opened her eyes really wide just as the camera clicked.

Last edited:
I like the mugshot. I've seen that look on a woman before. It usually comes when they first see my wang, on account of how glorious it is.

The fucking eyebrows on this one too. There has to be some sort of study on this sort o thing.

How to tell ones sanity, based on their eyebrows??. Hmmmmmm anyone up to the challenge? Of finding any links or supporting info?

.... and good times were had by all ...:D
My mom never shared anything with me :finger: BITCH! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

ETA: My guess is she looks like that because she was nodding off and the cop told her more than once to knock it off, so she opened her eyes really wide just as the camera clicked.

I thought the same exact thing.

The daughter seems way to good looking to have been doing this for very long.

If by "good looking" you mean not sick and drug addled looking, I agree.

honestly I hope they both get help.

So do I but the chances they will both get clean and stay clean are super slim.

Poor baby. They should give him to ME! I'll take another little crumb-grinder; got 3 of them already. They would teach him to be a holy terror; but he'd be loved and would have big brothers to help him find dead snakes to throw on Granny.

Stupid bitches should have to do cold turkey in a Newark pay toilet. You wanna do drugs? Fine, knock yourself out! But fa Daddy's sake, give the kids to a human being so they'll be safe and not have to see that shit.

That baby has to be taken away, and the bio unit's parental rights terminated. Forever. I don't like selfish people; I absolutely HATE people who put their kids at the bottom of the list.

I don't use this word, but I'll do it now...STUPID CUNTS! <---considered hate speech by some radical feminists. To me it's just an insult.

Lurk (that's your new name), I said it because it's the worst thing I could think of to describe them! They put a precious and irreplaceable life in danger; if they hadn't been caught, they could've driven off and killed all three of them. I grow fangs and claws when assholes hurt or put children in danger.

I love kids...even teenagers. I wish I had another baby to love, cuddle and teach. mr cb and I would have filled the house with them, but it was neither financially possible nor socially responsible. Sooo, we settled for raising other people's kids. I have numerous sons and daughters from other mothers; we call them our dfams and sfams. They still come home and visit and share their lives with us!

Lurk (that's your new name), I said it because it's the worst thing I could think of to describe them! They put a precious and irreplaceable life in danger; if they hadn't been caught, they could've driven off and killed all three of them. I grow fangs and claws when assholes hurt or put children in danger.
I love kids...even teenagers. I wish I had another baby to love, cuddle and teach. mr cb and I would have filled the house with them, but it was neither financially possible nor socially responsible. Sooo, we settled for raising other people's kids. I have numerous sons and daughters from other mothers; we call them our dfams and sfams. They still come home and visit and share their lives with us!

Lurk works, lol.

Yeah, even if they didn't have a wreck, neither of them were in any shape to provide the kind of round-the-clock care a 6 month old needs.

I also love kids, even teenagers. I've tried to make a difference in their lives when I could. You've done a good thing with your life. I imagine the ripples of good that surround you and your husband. The best part is that those ripples will continue on down the generations as the children you loved share your gifts with the children in their own lives.

That woman looks more like she's cracked up or fulla meth. I had the displeasure of knowing a junkie asshole, and he looked half-asleep all the time.

Back