• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
to do this to a child is beyond anything that can actually be said. the "so-called parent" needs help asap. as for the child, i pray that he will recover and be able to rise above the abuse he faced.

The child needs help. The whorebag of a mother needs to go to damn prison and have her ass beat daily by the prison moms.

Since she is getting 14 years supervised probation based on when her son turns 18 - surely that doesn't mean she will be getting him back. The sentence is bad enough, but if that happens, it will be the ultimate death sentence for that poor child regardless of probation or not. Example - the guy that kidnapped Jaycee Dugard, he was on probation, did that stop him just because he was on probation - no (I know the example is extreme, but I'm trying to make a point). If a person is going to do something Order of Protection, Probation, Parole ETC.... is not going to stop them.

Since she is getting 14 years supervised probation based on when her son turns 18 - surely that doesn't mean she will be getting him back. The sentence is bad enough, but if that happens, it will be the ultimate death sentence for that poor child regardless of probation or not. Example - the guy that kidnapped Jaycee Dugard, he was on probation, did that stop him just because he was on probation - no (I know the example is extreme, but I'm trying to make a point). If a person is going to do something Order of Protection, Probation, Parole ETC.... is not going to stop them.

I agree. I hope with all my heart she does not get him back. She had him living in a fucking closet! the woman DOES NOT WANT TO BE A MOTHER! A WHORE IS ALL SHE CAN HANDLE....ALL SHE IS GOOD AT!

Latest posts

Back