• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

A 36-year-old woman from Ector County was arrested after authorities say she allowed a 62-year-old man to sexually assault her 5-year-old daughter for $400.

Shirley Harmon was charged on Sunday with aggravated assault on a child, a first-degree felony. Harmon was arrested on March 4th with endangering a child, a second-degree felony, after the Ector County Sheriff's Office said she failed to report that her daughter was being sexually abused by 62-year-old Gary Landreth.

Landreth was arrested on January 14th but was released in ten days later after he posted bail. The assaults happened between 2017 and 2019, with the final assault that took place on January 7, according to an affidavit.

Harmon admitted in the interview that she knew that her daughter was being sexually assaulted by Landreth and continued to allow it. She received $400 to give Landreth access to the girl.
shirley-harmon-jpg.14797

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Satarah

Bold Member!
What in the actual fuuuuck??
How do people like this get together, where do they find each other, what in bloody hell is wrong with her....I don't understand!? My brain is struggling to piece this together. She let some nasty old fucker rape her baby girl? This is beyond sickening. It's bad enough when it happens and the parents are not aware but this - she KNEW, she was in on it! Is she a perv too? Was she enjoying it or did she take the $$ and go shopping at Dollar Tree? I hope her daughter is taken away and helped in every possible way!

Last edited:

AngryLittleMexican

In this World, Anger is Necessary.
Bold Member!
That woman has the saddest mouth I have ever seen. I hope prison makes it even sadder and she getss her ass beat every day. MANY of those women in there were raped or in relationships with pimps and will take out that aggression on this bitch. Hopefully often.
Hopefully that poor child is able to block much of that out, and gets some good therapy.

Muriel Schwenck

polyracial ecosexual
Bold Member!
How do people like this get together, where do they find each other
. I also wonder how and why. Maybe Ms. Harmon isnt all there. She looks deficient. Maybe she is retarded. It could help explain how she could become an easy target to a perv shopping for a toddler. It's hard to imagine how or why people come together for pedo purposes. Either mom is into it, wanted drugs or booze, or was suckered because she isn't competent in some areas. or all those things! I make no allowances, just trying to understand the mindset.
I hope her parental rights are terminated and the poor girl is with a safe family.

Cotton Candy 66

That woman has the saddest mouth I have ever seen. I hope prison makes it even sadder and she getss her ass beat every day. MANY of those women in there were raped or in relationships with pimps and will take out that aggression on this bitch. Hopefully often.
Hopefully that poor child is able to block much of that out, and gets some good therapy.
My molestation, by my father, started at age 6- I'm almost 53 now and still recall the very first incident! Sadly, it never goes away and controls you every day for the rest of your life!

AngryLittleMexican

In this World, Anger is Necessary.
Bold Member!
My molestation, by my father, started at age 6- I'm almost 53 now and still recall the very first incident! Sadly, it never goes away and controls you every day for the rest of your life!
My heart literally bleeds for you and others still stuck with the memories of what others did to them. I did a couple years of high risk social work, I have seen and watched these type of children try to survive with the shitty things others have done, I truly hope you (and they) are able to find peace and justice and know that none of this twisted shit was ever your fault.

Eleven

Bold Member!
I'm so sorry. My dad started with me at 15. It just brought on one fiasco after another. I'm much older now and it doesn't go away. Take care. Eleven

Staff online