• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
kayla-parker-jpg.8845

HARRISBURG, PA – A mother in Ohio has been accused of sexually abusing her 3-year-old daughter four years ago.

This July, 25-year-old David Carbonaro was arrested in Pennsylvania after investigators discovered him in the possession of images and video showing a 3-year-old girl in various stages of undress.

One of these images included showing a woman’s hand reaching into the child’s underwear. Carbonaro would admit to police that the girl was the daughter of his ex-girlfriend he used to live with four years prior.

When police would locate the girl and her mother, 26-year-old Kayla Parker, were now living in Ohio. She told police she once lived with Carbonaro but they had split up four years ago and she had moved to Ohio and forgotten all about him.

After explaining why they were talking to her and the evidence they had found that showed Carbonaro sexually abusing her daughter, Parker admitted that sometimes she would undress her daughter and leave her with Carbonaro in a bedroom -- but she wasn't aware of anything sexual going on.

Police didn't buy what she was selling, and she was arrested and charged with sexual abuse and exploitation of children, endangering the welfare of a child and indecent assault. She has been extradited back to Pennsylvania and is being held on $1 million bail.

“The crimes that this mother is accused of are absolutely appalling, and although she may have believed that she left her alleged crimes behind her when she moved to Ohio, we were pleased to assist Pennsylvania Attorney General Shapiro to find, interview, and arrest the defendant on these allegations,” said Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine. “My office’s Crimes Against Children Unit works every day to keep kids safe and hold predators accountable, and we are happy to have helped Pennsylvania authorities with their investigation.”

SOURCE: CINCINNATI.COM

Attachments

• Kayla Parker.jpg
    Kayla Parker.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 7,080
Last edited:
"...on multiple occasions, she took her daughter’s clothes off and left her in a bedroom alone with Carbonaro, but claimed not to have seen any abuse..."

What the flying flippity fuck! How could she say that with a straight face? Especially since she left her naked daughter alone with him.

Damn, she's a cutie.

Have these pedo-moms always been a thing, or is it something recent? Were they just "safe" before the days of cell phone cameras?

Damn, she's a cutie.

Have these pedo-moms always been a thing, or is it something recent? Were they just "safe" before the days of cell phone cameras?

I think sadly, it's the latter.
Abuse of all types went unnoticed/unreported/ignored and the age if IT instant access has just made things like this more widely known than in the past.

That ain't no mother. Even a pretty face can't hide an evil heart. Bless that poor little's heart, to be born to such a bitch. Hope she is safe and loved now.

Damn, she's a cutie.

If she is the same Kayla Parker (also from Dayton, Ohio) on Facebook, she fucking hot, but I'm not 100% sure it is her.
(FB link)

Last edited:
Wow ... she moved a away and forgot all about him ?

Good thing he kept a digital record of it ... and that prosecutors have it.

A pretty face or a hot body does not make up for the lack of morals and her willingly inviting evil to abuse of her little girl. If you are dead inside all the make up in the world won't help you. I hope the little one has found a place to call home and feel loved because I am sure this was not the last man she let into her life and gave herself and her daughter to. Disgusting.

Back